1G SFP BiDi EX Extended 40 km, ᵀˣ1490 / ᴿˣ1310 nm, DDM, LC-Simplex, Singlemode
- 1490 nm
- 40 km
- 1.25 G
- 100M ETH
- 1G ETH
- 1G FC
Just go to cart and click CREATE QUOTE.
|Connector / Polish||LC-Simplex UPC|
|Temperature Range||-20°C - 85°C|
|Bandwidth||125 Mbit/s - 1.25 Gbit/s|
|Digital Diagnostic Management (DDM)||Yes, internally calibrated|
|Power Consumption||1 W|
|Powerbudget (dB)||18 dB|
|Transmit min/max per lane||-5 dBm / 0 dBm|
|Receiver min/max per lane||-23 dBm / -3 dBm (overload)|
|Wavelength TX (Typical)||1490 nm|
|Wavelength TX (Range)||1483.5 - 1497 nm|
|Wavelength RX (Typical)||1310 nm|
|Wavelength RX (Range)||1290 - 1330 nm|
|Extinction Ratio||9 dB|
|Supported Protocols||1G Fibre Channel, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet|
Transceiver Configuration with FLEXBOXIt's that easy to use
- Choose vendor and compatibility
- Press play
- Configuration only takes a few seconds
- Use the transceiver in your device. That's it!
- Need it for another device? - Re-configure it again and again
All trademarks, registered companies & references cited are the sole property of their respective company and are used solely to assist in the identification of products.
- MSA Standard compatible
- ADTRAN 1442140G1 compatible
- barox AC-SFP-BIB-LXE compatible
- Brocade / Ruckus E1MG-BXD compatible
- Calix 100-01671 compatible
- Ciena (ex. Nortel) NTTP59CFE6 compatible
- Cisco Systems GLC-BX40-DA-I compatible
- Coriant (ex. Tellabs) 81.S1GBEBX1153S compatible
- Extreme 10053 compatible
- Extreme 10056H compatible
- Huawei SFP-GE-LX-SM1550-BIDI compatible
- Perle PSFP-1000D-S1LC40D compatible
- RAD SFP-21B compatible
- Westermo 1100-0568 compatible
What customers say
When you unpack it, you immediately notice: A lot of time and love was invested in this great device. In just a few minutes everything is ready to go and the first transceiver can be configured. The app responds quickly and is well laid out, and the search function makes it easy to find the right configuration. The Flexbox is ideal for us because we use switches from many different manufacturers and can thus react flexibly to changes in our infrastructure at any time. Even on site, we can make adjustments at an instant thanks to the support for mobile devices for configuration.
FLEXBOX made my life a lot easier, adapting to multiple hardware in a breeze. I used fiber/SFP, RJ45/SFP, RJ45-10G/SFP for an esports production with different hardware brands and all of them worked instantly.
Before being a FLEXOPTER I had a lot of trouble communicating with my infrastructure and acquisitions team because of the complexity of compatibility between different brands and models
now I can operate and adapt to each on site production.