1G SFP BiDi EX 40 km, ᵀˣ1310 / ᴿˣ1490 nm, DDM, LC-Simplex, Singlemode
- 1310 nm
- 40 km
- 1.25 G
- 100M ETH
- 1G ETH
- 1G FC
Our order confirmation will provide the final shipping date.
~Jan 5, 2024+25 pcs
Just go to cart and click CREATE QUOTE.
|Connector / Polish||LC-Simplex UPC|
|Temperature Range||0°C - 70°C|
|Bandwidth||125 Mbit/s - 1.25 Gbit/s|
|Digital Diagnostic Management (DDM)||Yes, internally calibrated|
|Power Consumption||1 W|
|Powerbudget (dB)||19 dB|
|Transmit min/max per lane||-5 dBm / 0 dBm|
|Receiver min/max per lane||-24 dBm / -3 dBm (overload)|
|Wavelength TX (Typical)||1310 nm|
|Wavelength TX (Range)||1270 - 1350 nm|
|Wavelength RX (Typical)||1490 nm|
|Wavelength RX (Range)||1480 - 1500 nm|
|Transmit and Dispersion Penalty||1 dB|
|Extinction Ratio||8.2 dB|
|Supported Protocols||1G Fibre Channel, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet|
Transceiver Configuration with FLEXBOXIt's that easy to use
- Choose vendor and compatibility
- Press play
- Configuration only takes a few seconds
- Use the transceiver in your device. That's it!
- Need it for another device? - Re-configure it again and again
All trademarks, registered companies & references cited are the sole property of their respective company and are used solely to assist in the identification of products.
- MSA Standard compatible
- Accedian Networks 7SY-000 compatible
- ADTRAN 1200487G40 compatible
- ADTRAN 1442140G2 compatible
- ADVA 1061705874-01 compatible
- Alcatel-Lucent Ent. SFP-GIG-BX-U compatible
- Alcatel-Lucent Ent. SFP-GIG-BX-U20 compatible
- Aruba Networks(ex. HP Network) J4859C compatible
- Avaya (ex. Nortel) AA1419076-E6 compatible
- barox AC-SFP-BIA-LXE compatible
- Brocade / Ruckus E1MG-BXU compatible
- Calix 100-01670 compatible
- Ciena (ex. Nortel) NTTP58CFE6 compatible
- Cisco Systems (ex. Linksys) MGBBX1 compatible
- Cisco Systems GLC-BX40-U-I compatible
- Cyan 280-0132-00 compatible
- Cyan 280-0334-00 compatible
- Dell (ex. Force10) GP-SFP2-1Y-BXU compatible
- Extreme (ex. Enterasys) MGBIC-BX40-D compatible
- Extreme 10053 compatible
- FiberPlex SFP-SC24BD-3149-B compatible
- Huawei LE2MGSC40DE0 compatible
- Juniper EX-SFP-GE10KT13R14 compatible
- Keymile 37973096 compatible
- Netgear AGM732F compatible
- Nokia (ex. Alcatel-Lucent) 3FE28785AA compatible
- Nokia (ex. Alcatel-Lucent) 3HE04324AA compatible
- Perle PSFP-1000D-S1LC40U compatible
- RAD SFP-21A compatible
- Telco Systems BTI-SFP-GBD40E-DD-31/49S compatible
- Westermo 1100-0567 compatible
What customers say
The flexbox has been an amazing tool for our fibre infrastructure upgrades as we work with different types and manufacturers of equipment, the ability to configure them on the fly when required makes the process a lot easier!
We were pleasantly surprised by the easy to use interface and the extra's such as the power meter.
The travel pack makes it easy to use it off-site in some of our satellite cabs if needed.
The flexoptix universal transceivers are very easy to configure and we will be ordering these in the future.
I had the chance to flash my first transceiver with the flexbox and also navigate through the different tools on the Windows App. I must say that I’m impressed by the flexibility and available features provided by this app and the Flexbox. I flashed a 1G LX optic to be compatible with a HP switch in production (Aruba Networks(ex. HP Network) / J4858A) and the switch immediately recognized the plug freshly configured. I can know count on my flexbox for the future transceivers I’ll need to install/replace. Also, the optic measurement is a very good feature.