1G SFP BiDi EX Extended 40 km, ᵀˣ1310 / ᴿˣ1490 nm, DDM, LC-Simplex, Singlemode
- 1310 nm
- 40 km
- 1.25 G
- 100M ETH
- 1G ETH
- 1G FC
Just go to cart and click CREATE QUOTE.
|Connector / Polish||LC-Simplex UPC|
|Temperature Range||-20°C - 85°C|
|Bandwidth||125 Mbit/s - 1.25 Gbit/s|
|Digital Diagnostic Management (DDM)||Yes, internally calibrated|
|Power Consumption||1 W|
|Powerbudget (dB)||18 dB|
|Transmit min/max per lane||-5 dBm / 0 dBm|
|Receiver min/max per lane||-23 dBm / -3 dBm (overload)|
|Wavelength TX (Typical)||1310 nm|
|Wavelength TX (Range)||1303.5 - 1317 nm|
|Wavelength RX (Typical)||1490 nm|
|Wavelength RX (Range)||1470 - 1510 nm|
|Extinction Ratio||9 dB|
|Supported Protocols||1G Fibre Channel, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet|
Transceiver Configuration with FLEXBOXIt's that easy to use
- Choose vendor and compatibility
- Press play
- Configuration only takes a few seconds
- Use the transceiver in your device. That's it!
- Need it for another device? - Re-configure it again and again
All trademarks, registered companies & references cited are the sole property of their respective company and are used solely to assist in the identification of products.
- MSA Standard compatible
- ADTRAN 1200487G40 compatible
- ADTRAN 1442140G2 compatible
- barox AC-SFP-BIA-LXE compatible
- Brocade / Ruckus E1MG-BXU compatible
- Calix 100-01670 compatible
- Ciena (ex. Nortel) NTTP58CFE6 compatible
- Cisco Systems GLC-BX40-U-I compatible
- Coriant (ex. Tellabs) 81.S1GBEBX1133S compatible
- Dell (ex. Force10) GP-SFP2-1Y-BXU compatible
- Extreme 10053 compatible
- Extreme 10057H compatible
- Huawei SFP-GE-LX-SM1310-BIDI compatible
- Perle PSFP-1000D-S1LC40U compatible
- RAD SFP-21A compatible
- Westermo 1100-0567 compatible
What customers say
First of all, I must salute the both geniously clever and absolutely gorgeous packaging: frankly, my I.T. colleague and I had blinking stars in the eyes when opening the boxes. I had a previous experience with both proprietary and generic transceivers/DAC, and I must admit that your hardware is doing great, everything feels very professional, and thanks to the FLEXBOX, the configuration is super-easy, install the app, insert the transceiver, select model, et voilà! The switches are happy. Thanks for the candy!
FLEXBOX is not only awesome but also easy to use. One of the standout features of FLEXOPTIX is their compatibility with various vendors. Whether you're working with different hardware providers, you can rely on FLEXOPTIX to work seamlessly across different platforms.
Moreover, the support for FLEXBOX and FLEXOPTIX is exceptional. If you encounter any issues or have questions, you can rely on the support teams to provide timely and effective assistance. They are dedicated to ensuring that users have a smooth experience and can make the most of these technologies.