100G QSFP28 LR with dual CDR 10 km, λ1311 nm, LC-Duplex, Singlemode
- 1311 nm
- 10 km
- 106.25 G
- 100G ETH
Our order confirmation will provide the final shipping date.
~Jun 13, 2023+93 pcs
~Jul 3, 2023+160 pcs
Just go to cart and click CREATE QUOTE.
|Connector / Polish||LC-Duplex PC|
|Temperature Range||0°C - 70°C|
|Digital Diagnostic Management (DDM)||Yes, internally calibrated|
|Power Consumption||4.5 W|
|CDR||TX and RX|
|Powerbudget (dB)||6.3 dB|
|Transmit min/max per lane||-1.4 dBm / 4.5 dBm|
|Receiver min/max per lane||-7.7 dBm / 4.5 dBm (overload)|
|Wavelength TX (Typical)||1311 nm|
|Wavelength TX (Range)||1304.5 - 1317.5 nm|
|Wavelength RX (Typical)||1311 nm|
|Wavelength RX (Range)||1304.5 - 1317.5 nm|
|Transmit and Dispersion Penalty||3.4 dB|
|Extinction Ratio||3.5 dB|
|Supported Protocols||100G Ethernet|
Transceiver Configuration with FLEXBOXIt's that easy to use
- Download and start our FLEXOPTIX App
- Connect your FLEXBOX via USB
- Insert a Universal Transceiver
- Choose vendor and compatibility
- Press play
- Configuration only takes a few seconds
- Use the transceiver in your device. That's it!
- Need it for another device? - Re-configure it again and again
All trademarks, registered companies & references cited are the sole property of their respective company and are used solely to assist in the identification of products.
- MSA Standard compatible
- Arista Networks 100GBASE-LR compatible
- Cisco Systems QSFP-100G-PSM4-S compatible
- Dell 407-BCDH compatible
- Extreme 100G-LR4-QSFP10KM compatible
- HP H3C JL275A compatible
- Juniper JNP-QSFP-100G-LR4 compatible
- Juniper QSFP-100G-LR compatible
- Nokia (ex. Alcatel-Lucent) 3HE10550AA compatible
- Nokia Networks 3AL82074AA compatible
- Nvidia (ex. Mellanox) MMA1L10-CR compatible
What customers say
FLEXBOX is not only awesome but also easy to use. One of the standout features of FLEXOPTIX is their compatibility with various vendors. Whether you're working with different hardware providers, you can rely on FLEXOPTIX to work seamlessly across different platforms.
Moreover, the support for FLEXBOX and FLEXOPTIX is exceptional. If you encounter any issues or have questions, you can rely on the support teams to provide timely and effective assistance. They are dedicated to ensuring that users have a smooth experience and can make the most of these technologies.