100G QSFP28 FR with dual CDR 2 km, λ1310 nm, LC-Duplex, Singlemode
Just go to cart and click CREATE QUOTE.
|Connector / Polish||LC-Duplex PC|
|Temperature Range||0°C - 70°C|
|Digital Diagnostic Management (DDM)||Yes, internally calibrated|
|Power Consumption||4 W|
|CDR||TX and RX|
|Powerbudget (dB)||4 dB|
|Transmit min/max per lane||-2.4 dBm / 4 dBm|
|Receiver min/max per lane||-6.4 dBm / 4.5 dBm (overload)|
|Wavelength TX (Typical)||1310 nm|
|Wavelength TX (Range)||1304.5 - 1317.5 nm|
|Wavelength RX (Typical)||1310 nm|
|Wavelength RX (Range)||1304.5 - 1317.5 nm|
|Transmit and Dispersion Penalty||3.4 dB|
|Extinction Ratio||3.5 dB|
|Supported Protocols||100G Ethernet|
Transceiver Configuration with FLEXBOXIt's that easy to use
- Choose vendor and compatibility
- Press play
- Configuration only takes a few seconds
- Use the transceiver in your device. That's it!
- Need it for another device? - Re-configure it again and again
All trademarks, registered companies & references cited are the sole property of their respective company and are used solely to assist in the identification of products.
- MSA Standard compatible
- Arista Networks 100GBASE-FR compatible
- Cisco Systems QSFP-100G-FR-S compatible
- Cisco Systems QSFP-100G-PSM4-S compatible
- Juniper JNP-QSFP-100G-LR4 compatible
- Juniper QSFP-100G-FR compatible
What customers say
The new FLEXOPTIX 400GBASE-ZR modules are lit. We’ve been running a few of them in production and they just work. Awesome support from FLEXOPTIX. Keep up the good work!