10G SFP+ BiDi LR Industrial 20 km, ᵀˣ1270 / ᴿˣ1330 nm, LC-Simplex, Singlemode
- 1270 nm
- 20 km
- 11.3 G
- 10G ETH
- 10G FC
- 1G ETH
- 8G FC
Just go to cart and click CREATE QUOTE.
|Connector / Polish||LC-Simplex UPC|
|Temperature Range||-40°C - 85°C|
|Bandwidth||614 Mbit/s - 11.3 Gbit/s|
|Digital Diagnostic Management (DDM)||Yes, internally calibrated|
|Power Consumption||1.5 W|
|Powerbudget (dB)||10.4 dB|
|Transmit min/max per lane||-4 dBm / 0.5 dBm|
|Receiver min/max per lane||-14.4 dBm / 0.5 dBm (overload)|
|Wavelength TX (Typical)||1270 nm|
|Wavelength TX (Range)||1260 - 1280 nm|
|Wavelength RX (Typical)||1330 nm|
|Wavelength RX (Range)||1320 - 1340 nm|
|Extinction Ratio||3.5 dB|
|Supported Protocols||10G Ethernet, 10G FC, 8G Fibre Channel, Gigabit Ethernet, LTE 0.614G CPRI, LTE 0.768G OBSAI, LTE 1.22G CPRI, LTE 1.536G OBSAI, LTE 2.458G CPRI, LTE 3.072G OBSAI, LTE 4.915G CPRI, LTE 6.144G CPRI, LTE 6.144G OBSAI, LTE 7.373G CPRI, LTE 9.830G CPRI|
Transceiver Configuration with FLEXBOXIt's that easy to use
- Choose vendor and compatibility
- Press play
- Configuration only takes a few seconds
- Use the transceiver in your device. That's it!
- Need it for another device? - Re-configure it again and again
All trademarks, registered companies & references cited are the sole property of their respective company and are used solely to assist in the identification of products.
- MSA Standard compatible
- Aruba Networks(ex. HP Network) J9151A compatible
- Brocade / Ruckus 10G-SFPP-LR compatible
- Brocade 10G-SFPP-LR compatible
- Calix 100-02168 compatible
- Ciena (ex. Nortel) NTTP30CFE6 compatible
- Cisco Systems SFP-10G-LR compatible
- Hirschmann M-SFP-10-LR/LC EEC compatible
- Huawei OSX010000 compatible
- Huawei SFP-10G-BXU1 compatible
- Juniper SFP-10GE-LR compatible
- Keymile 37973134 compatible
- MikroTik S+23LC10D compatible
- Netgear AXM762 compatible
- Nokia (ex. Alcatel-Lucent) 3FE62600DA compatible
- Nokia (ex. Alcatel-Lucent) 3HE05037AA compatible
- Nokia Networks FORX 473757A.101 compatible
- Ubiquiti Networks UF-SM-10G-S BU compatible
- Zyxel SFP10G-LR compatible
What customers say
FLEXBOX made my life a lot easier, adapting to multiple hardware in a breeze. I used fiber/SFP, RJ45/SFP, RJ45-10G/SFP for an esports production with different hardware brands and all of them worked instantly.
Before being a FLEXOPTER I had a lot of trouble communicating with my infrastructure and acquisitions team because of the complexity of compatibility between different brands and models
now I can operate and adapt to each on site production.
FLEXOPTIX have saved us from the misery and disappointment of searching in vain through our box of old, single-vendor transceivers when we need to connect up a device, only to find we don’t have a compatible module. Having the FLEXBOX and programmable transceivers in our toolbox means we’ve always got the right transceiver for any device. The icing on the cake is the mobility pack which allows you to program any transceivers, anywhere, any time, with just a mobile phone and the FLEXBOX . Absolutely brilliant and couldn't ask for more.
I had the chance to flash my first transceiver with the flexbox and also navigate through the different tools on the Windows App. I must say that I’m impressed by the flexibility and available features provided by this app and the Flexbox. I flashed a 1G LX optic to be compatible with a HP switch in production (Aruba Networks(ex. HP Network) / J4858A) and the switch immediately recognized the plug freshly configured. I can know count on my flexbox for the future transceivers I’ll need to install/replace. Also, the optic measurement is a very good feature.