10G SFP+ BiDi LR Industrial 20 km, ᵀˣ1270 / ᴿˣ1330 nm, LC-Simplex, Singlemode
- 1270 nm
- 20 km
- 11.3 G
- 10G ETH
- 10G FC
- 1G ETH
- 8G FC
Just go to cart and click CREATE QUOTE.
|Connector / Polish||LC-Simplex UPC|
|Temperature Range||-40°C - 85°C|
|Bandwidth||614 Mbit/s - 11.3 Gbit/s|
|Digital Diagnostic Management (DDM)||Yes, internally calibrated|
|Power Consumption||1.5 W|
|Powerbudget (dB)||10.4 dB|
|Transmit min/max per lane||-4 dBm / 0.5 dBm|
|Receiver min/max per lane||-14.4 dBm / 0.5 dBm (overload)|
|Wavelength TX (Typical)||1270 nm|
|Wavelength TX (Range)||1260 - 1280 nm|
|Wavelength RX (Typical)||1330 nm|
|Wavelength RX (Range)||1320 - 1340 nm|
|Extinction Ratio||3.5 dB|
|Supported Protocols||10G Ethernet, 10G FC, 8G Fibre Channel, Gigabit Ethernet, LTE 0.614G CPRI, LTE 0.768G OBSAI, LTE 1.22G CPRI, LTE 1.536G OBSAI, LTE 2.458G CPRI, LTE 3.072G OBSAI, LTE 4.915G CPRI, LTE 6.144G CPRI, LTE 6.144G OBSAI, LTE 7.373G CPRI, LTE 9.830G CPRI|
Transceiver Configuration with FLEXBOXIt's that easy to use
- Download and start our FLEXOPTIX App
- Connect your FLEXBOX via USB
- Insert a Universal Transceiver
- Choose vendor and compatibility
- Press play
- Configuration only takes a few seconds
- Use the transceiver in your device. That's it!
- Need it for another device? - Re-configure it again and again
All trademarks, registered companies & references cited are the sole property of their respective company and are used solely to assist in the identification of products.
- MSA Standard compatible
- Aruba Networks(ex. HP Network) J9151A compatible
- Brocade / Ruckus 10G-SFPP-LR compatible
- Brocade 10G-SFPP-LR compatible
- Calix 100-02168 compatible
- Ciena (ex. Nortel) NTTP30CFE6 compatible
- Cisco Systems SFP-10G-LR compatible
- Hirschmann M-SFP-10-LR/LC EEC compatible
- Huawei OSX010000 compatible
- Huawei SFP-10G-BXU1 compatible
- Juniper SFP-10GE-LR compatible
- Keymile 37973134 compatible
- MikroTik S+23LC10D compatible
- Netgear AXM762 compatible
- Nokia (ex. Alcatel-Lucent) 3FE62600DA compatible
- Nokia (ex. Alcatel-Lucent) 3HE05037AA compatible
- Nokia Networks FORX 473757A.101 compatible
- Ubiquiti Networks UF-SM-10G-S BU compatible
- Zyxel SFP10G-LR compatible
What customers say
As a network engineer responsible for programming universal transceivers, I can confidently say that the FLEXBOX is a true game-changer in the field. Its unparalleled capabilities and user-friendly interface makes the process effortless and highly efficient.
One of the standout features of the FLEXBOX is its ability to support a wide range of transceiver types and brands. Whether you're dealing with SFP, SFP+, QSFP, the FLEXBOX has got you covered.
Woa, i can get next day delivery for any vendor. That’s a game changer. Also thanks for making it a smartphone app, this fits my workflow well.
What a great product! FLEXBOX is an incredible help to our organisation that has a zoo of vendors and manufacturers in our data center. It is super easy to use and we can rapidly get a transceiver ready for any of our hardware. Q: How to improve the experience of setting up transceivers in a multivendor environment? A: FLEXBOX.