10G SFP+ BiDi LR Industrial 20 km, ᵀˣ1330 / ᴿˣ1270 nm, LC-Simplex, Singlemode
- 1330 nm
- 20 km
- 11.3 G
- 10G ETH
- 10G FC
- 1G ETH
- 8G FC
Our order confirmation will provide the final shipping date.
~Dec 22, 2023+106 pcs
Just go to cart and click CREATE QUOTE.
|Connector / Polish||LC-Simplex UPC|
|Temperature Range||-40°C - 85°C|
|Bandwidth||614 Mbit/s - 11.3 Gbit/s|
|Digital Diagnostic Management (DDM)||Yes, internally calibrated|
|Power Consumption||1.5 W|
|Powerbudget (dB)||10.4 dB|
|Transmit min/max per lane||-4 dBm / 0.5 dBm|
|Receiver min/max per lane||-14.4 dBm / 0.5 dBm (overload)|
|Wavelength TX (Typical)||1330 nm|
|Wavelength TX (Range)||1320 - 1340 nm|
|Wavelength RX (Typical)||1270 nm|
|Wavelength RX (Range)||1260 - 1280 nm|
|Transmit and Dispersion Penalty||2 dB|
|Extinction Ratio||3.5 dB|
|Supported Protocols||10G Ethernet, 10G FC, 8G Fibre Channel, Gigabit Ethernet, LTE 0.614G CPRI, LTE 0.768G OBSAI, LTE 1.22G CPRI, LTE 1.536G OBSAI, LTE 2.458G CPRI, LTE 3.072G OBSAI, LTE 4.915G CPRI, LTE 6.144G CPRI, LTE 6.144G OBSAI, LTE 7.373G CPRI, LTE 9.830G CPRI|
Transceiver Configuration with FLEXBOXIt's that easy to use
- Choose vendor and compatibility
- Press play
- Configuration only takes a few seconds
- Use the transceiver in your device. That's it!
- Need it for another device? - Re-configure it again and again
All trademarks, registered companies & references cited are the sole property of their respective company and are used solely to assist in the identification of products.
- MSA Standard compatible
- Aruba Networks(ex. HP Network) J9151A compatible
- Brocade / Ruckus 10G-SFPP-LR compatible
- Brocade 10G-SFPP-LR compatible
- Calix 100-02169 compatible
- Ciena (ex. Nortel) NTTP30CFE6 compatible
- Cisco Systems SFP-10G-LR compatible
- Hirschmann M-SFP-10-LR/LC EEC compatible
- Huawei OSX010000 compatible
- Huawei SFP-10G-BXD1 compatible
- Juniper Juniper - SFP-10GE-LR compatible
- Keymile 37973134 compatible
- MikroTik S+32LC10D compatible
- Netgear AXM762 compatible
- Nokia (ex. Alcatel-Lucent) 3FE62600DA compatible
- Nokia (ex. Alcatel-Lucent) 3HE05037AB compatible
- Nokia (ex. Alcatel-Lucent) 3HE12111AB compatible
- Nokia Networks FORW 473756A.101 compatible
- Ubiquiti Networks UF-SM-10G-S RD compatible
- Zyxel SFP10G-LR compatible
What customers say
You guys rock! I have had the opportunity to use the previous version of FLEXBOX with my previous company. I cannot believe the progress you have made just in a year. Battery pack? Mobile reconfiguration? I am truly feeling lucky to have met you guys at Cloudfest. I will be honoured to demonstrate your products to startups as great examples to contribute to tech sustainability.
As a network engineer responsible for programming universal transceivers, I can confidently say that the FLEXBOX is a true game-changer in the field. Its unparalleled capabilities and user-friendly interface makes the process effortless and highly efficient.
One of the standout features of the FLEXBOX is its ability to support a wide range of transceiver types and brands. Whether you're dealing with SFP, SFP+, QSFP, the FLEXBOX has got you covered.
The FLEXBOX allows us to quickly configure our transceivers for every application. No more need to keep transceivers of every type and vendor in stock. Any problems with a transceiver configuration? Thanks to the lightning fast FLEXOPTIX Service Desk you’ll solve every issue as quick as possible.