10G SFP+ ZR 70 km, λ1310 nm, LC-Duplex, Singlemode
Just go to cart and click CREATE QUOTE.
|Connector / Polish||LC-Duplex PC|
|Temperature Range||0°C - 70°C|
|Bandwidth||600 Mbit/s - 11.3 Gbit/s|
|Digital Diagnostic Management (DDM)||Yes, internally calibrated|
|Power Consumption||1.8 W|
|Powerbudget (dB)||22 dB|
|Transmit min/max per lane||2 dBm / 5 dBm|
|Receiver min/max per lane||-20 dBm / -8 dBm (overload)|
|Wavelength TX (Typical)||1310 nm|
|Wavelength TX (Range)||1270 - 1355 nm|
|Wavelength RX (Typical)||1310 nm|
|Wavelength RX (Range)||1260 - 1565 nm|
|Transmit and Dispersion Penalty||2 dB|
|Extinction Ratio||3.5 dB|
|Supported Protocols||10G Ethernet, 10G FC, 8G Fibre Channel, Gigabit Ethernet, LTE 0.614G CPRI, LTE 0.768G OBSAI, LTE 1.22G CPRI, LTE 1.536G OBSAI, LTE 2.458G CPRI, LTE 3.072G OBSAI, LTE 4.915G CPRI, LTE 6.144G CPRI, LTE 6.144G OBSAI, LTE 7.373G CPRI, LTE 9.830G CPRI|
Transceiver Configuration with FLEXBOXIt's that easy to use
- Choose vendor and compatibility
- Press play
- Configuration only takes a few seconds
- Use the transceiver in your device. That's it!
- Need it for another device? - Re-configure it again and again
All trademarks, registered companies & references cited are the sole property of their respective company and are used solely to assist in the identification of products.
- MSA Standard compatible
- A10networks # 12300 compatible
- ADTRAN 1442440G1 compatible
- ADVA # 12301 compatible
- Allied Telesis AT-SP10ZR80/I compatible
- Arista 3rd_Party # 12304 compatible
- Avaya (ex. Nortel) AA1403016-E6 compatible
- Brocade # 12306 compatible
- Brocade / Ruckus 10G-SFPP-ZR compatible
- Check Point # 12307 compatible
- Chelsio # 12308 compatible
- Ciena (ex. Nortel) # 12309 compatible
- Cisco Systems SFP-10G-ZR compatible
- D-LINK DEM-434XT compatible
- Dell # 12310 compatible
- Dell (ex. Force10) # 12316 compatible
- Edge Core # compatible
- Extreme (ex. Enterasys) # 12312 compatible
- Extreme 10309 compatible
- F5 Networks # 12314 compatible
- FibroLAN SFPP-15-80 compatible
- Fluke Networks # 12315 compatible
- Fujitsu # 12318 compatible
- HP H3C # 12319 compatible
- Huawei OSX040N01 compatible
- Infinera (ex. Transmode) TRX100115 compatible
- Infinera TOM-10G-SFPP-IR2 compatible
- Intel E10GSFPLR compatible
- Juniper SFP-10GE-ZR compatible
- Keymile # 12323 compatible
- Keysight (ex. Ixia) SM1310-PLUS compatible
- Keysight (ex. Ixia) XSM1310 compatible
- KTI Networks # 12324 compatible
- LANCOM # 12325 compatible
- Lenovo (ex. Blade Network) # 12321 compatible
- LevelOne # 12326 compatible
- MikroTik # 12327 compatible
- Motorola # compatible
- Moxa # 12328 compatible
- MRV # 12329 compatible
- Netgear AXM762 compatible
- NetOptics SFP+KT-ER compatible
- Nokia (ex. Alcatel-Lucent) # 12302 compatible
- Nokia Siemens Networks # 12331 compatible
- Nvidia (ex. Mellanox) # compatible
- Oracle # compatible
- Packetlight SL110 compatible
- Packetlight SL112 compatible
- Palo Alto Networks # 12332 compatible
- Radware # 12333 compatible
- Ribbon (ex. ECI) OTP10_ZR compatible
- Solarflare SFM10G-ZR compatible
- Supermicro # 12334 compatible
- TP-LINK # compatible
- Transition Networks # compatible
- Zyxel # compatible
What customers say
When you unpack it, you immediately notice: A lot of time and love was invested in this great device. In just a few minutes everything is ready to go and the first transceiver can be configured. The app responds quickly and is well laid out, and the search function makes it easy to find the right configuration. The Flexbox is ideal for us because we use switches from many different manufacturers and can thus react flexibly to changes in our infrastructure at any time. Even on site, we can make adjustments at an instant thanks to the support for mobile devices for configuration.
The SFPs easily integrated with our existing network equipment, ensuring cross-vendor compatibility. The build quality is very good.
Connecting to the FLEXBOX with an Android phone took only a few seconds, and configuring the SFPs was a breeze. We really liked the ability to configure multiple SFPs at once. Shipping is incredibly fast. Support is friendly, technical and helpful.
FLEXOPTIX have saved us from the misery and disappointment of searching in vain through our box of old, single-vendor transceivers when we need to connect up a device, only to find we don’t have a compatible module. Having the FLEXBOX and programmable transceivers in our toolbox means we’ve always got the right transceiver for any device. The icing on the cake is the mobility pack which allows you to program any transceivers, anywhere, any time, with just a mobile phone and the FLEXBOX . Absolutely brilliant and couldn't ask for more.
The flexbox has been an amazing tool for our fibre infrastructure upgrades as we work with different types and manufacturers of equipment, the ability to configure them on the fly when required makes the process a lot easier!
We were pleasantly surprised by the easy to use interface and the extra's such as the power meter.
The travel pack makes it easy to use it off-site in some of our satellite cabs if needed.
The flexoptix universal transceivers are very easy to configure and we will be ordering these in the future.