2x 1G CSFP BiDi LX Industrial 20 km, 2x ᵀˣ1490 / 2x ᴿˣ1310 nm, DDM, LC-Simplex, Singlemode
- int. Mux
- 20 km
- 2x 1.25 G
- 100M ETH
- 1G ETH
- 1G FC
Just go to cart and click CREATE QUOTE.
|Connector / Polish||2x LC-Simplex UPC|
|Type||2x BiDi LX|
|Temperature Range||-40°C - 85°C|
|Lane Count||2x (Tx/Rx)|
|Bandwidth||2x 125 Mbit/s - 2x 1.25 Gbit/s|
|Bandwith Per Lane||125 Mbit/s - 1.25 Gbit/s|
|Digital Diagnostic Management (DDM)||Yes, internally calibrated|
|Power Consumption||2 W|
|Powerbudget (dB)||10.5 dB|
|Transmit min/max per lane||-9 dBm / -3 dBm|
|Receiver min/max per lane||-19.5 dBm / -3 dBm (overload)|
|Wavelength TX (Typical)||2x 1490 nm|
|Wavelength TX (Range)||1470 - 1510 nm|
|Wavelength RX (Typical)||2x 1310 nm|
|Extinction Ratio||9 dB|
|Supported Protocols||1G Fibre Channel, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet|
Transceiver Configuration with FLEXBOXIt's that easy to use
- Download and start our FLEXOPTIX App
- Connect your FLEXBOX via USB
- Insert a Universal Transceiver
- Choose vendor and compatibility
- Press play
- Configuration only takes a few seconds
- Use the transceiver in your device. That's it!
- Need it for another device? - Re-configure it again and again
All trademarks, registered companies & references cited are the sole property of their respective company and are used solely to assist in the identification of products.
- MSA Standard compatible
- ADTRAN 1442020G1 compatible
- Calix 100-01792 compatible
- Cisco Systems GLC-2BX-D compatible
- Keymile 37973274 compatible
- Nokia (ex. Alcatel-Lucent) 3FE65106AA01 compatible
- Zyxel CSFP-BX1490-20-D compatible
What customers say
We heard about FLEXOPTIX for the quality of its FLEXBOX and optics.
We were able to acquire a FLEXBOX to help out our customers. The quality of the product leaves us speechless. We are immediately going to change optics supplier to FLEXOPTIX. The quality is excellent.
As a network engineer responsible for programming universal transceivers, I can confidently say that the FLEXBOX is a true game-changer in the field. Its unparalleled capabilities and user-friendly interface makes the process effortless and highly efficient.
One of the standout features of the FLEXBOX is its ability to support a wide range of transceiver types and brands. Whether you're dealing with SFP, SFP+, QSFP, the FLEXBOX has got you covered.