100M SFP BiDi LX Industrial 20 km, ᵀˣ1310 / ᴿˣ1550 nm, DDM, LC-Simplex, Singlemode
- 1310 nm
- 20 km
- 155 M
- 100M ETH
Just go to cart and click CREATE QUOTE.
|Connector / Polish||LC-Simplex UPC|
|Temperature Range||-40°C - 85°C|
|Bandwidth||125 Mbit/s - 155 Mbit/s|
|Digital Diagnostic Management (DDM)||Yes, internally calibrated|
|Power Consumption||1 W|
|Powerbudget (dB)||14 dB|
|Transmit min/max per lane||-15 dBm / -8 dBm|
|Receiver min/max per lane||-29 dBm / -8 dBm (overload)|
|Wavelength TX (Typical)||1310 nm|
|Wavelength TX (Range)||1260 - 1360 nm|
|Wavelength RX (Typical)||1550 nm|
|Wavelength RX (Range)||1500 - 1600 nm|
|Extinction Ratio||8.2 dB|
|Supported Protocols||Fast Ethernet, STM-1|
Transceiver Configuration with FLEXBOXIt's that easy to use
- Choose vendor and compatibility
- Press play
- Configuration only takes a few seconds
- Use the transceiver in your device. That's it!
- Need it for another device? - Re-configure it again and again
All trademarks, registered companies & references cited are the sole property of their respective company and are used solely to assist in the identification of products.
- MSA Standard compatible
- ADTRAN 1442702PG1 compatible
- barox AC-SFP-BIA-FXSE compatible
- Ciena XCVR-A10S31 compatible
- Cisco Systems GLC-FE-100BX-U compatible
- Hirschmann SFP-FAST-BA SM/LC EEC compatible
- Huawei SFP-FE-LX-SM1310-BIDI compatible
- Korenix SFP100SM20B13D-W compatible
- Marconi SU66AE compatible
- MRV SFP-FD-BX35TH compatible
- Nortel / Juniper / NSN SFP-100-BI31 compatible
- Planet MFB-TFA20 compatible
- Westermo 1100-0145 compatible
What customers say
The flexbox has been an amazing tool for our fibre infrastructure upgrades as we work with different types and manufacturers of equipment, the ability to configure them on the fly when required makes the process a lot easier!
We were pleasantly surprised by the easy to use interface and the extra's such as the power meter.
The travel pack makes it easy to use it off-site in some of our satellite cabs if needed.
The flexoptix universal transceivers are very easy to configure and we will be ordering these in the future.
We are realy happy with the FLEXBOX, programming FLEXOPTIX universal transceivers works like a charm.
Just insert, detect, select and start programming, now we are able to support hundreds off vendors with just a few standard SFP modules.
Amazing smart solution!
We use FLEXOPTIX modules for years with different networking hardware. Amazing and very stable products without any issues. Preparing a big network project with several switch vendors it was time to do the next step and order a FLEXBOX. Now we can be much more flexible that before and the provided tools are fast, stable, easy to use and as stable as all other FLEXOPTIX producs. All in all - highest recommendation!