100M SFP BiDi LX 10 km, ᵀˣ1310 / ᴿˣ1550 nm, DDM, LC-Simplex, Singlemode
Universal SFP BiDi Transceiver
Use FLEXBOX to configure to almost any vendor
Double your bandwith by using only one fiber for transmit and receive
For 100M - 800MBASE-LX Ethernet links
Supported Data Rates: 125 Mbit/s - 155 Mbit/s
Up to 10 km via Singlemode OS2
Digital Diagnocstic Monitoring (DDM)
- 1310 nm
- 10 km
- 155 M
- 100M ETH
4-6 weeks after ordering
You can create a quote from your cart.
Just go to cart and click CREATE QUOTE.
Just go to cart and click CREATE QUOTE.
|Connector / Polish||LC-Simplex UPC|
|Temperature Range||0°C - 70°C|
|Bandwidth||125 Mbit/s - 155 Mbit/s|
|Digital Diagnostic Management (DDM)||Yes, internally calibrated|
|Power Consumption||1 W|
|Powerbudget (dB)||13 dB|
|Transmit min/max per lane||-15 dBm / -8 dBm|
|Receiver min/max per lane||-28 dBm / -8 dBm (overload)|
|Wavelength TX (Typical)||1310 nm|
|Wavelength TX (Range)||1250 - 1350 nm|
|Wavelength RX (Typical)||1550 nm|
|Wavelength RX (Range)||1500 - 1600 nm|
|Extinction Ratio||8.2 dB|
|Supported Protocols||Fast Ethernet, STM-1|
Transceiver Configuration with FLEXBOXIt's that easy to use
1. Insert Into FLEXBOX
- Download and start our FLEXOPTIX App
- Connect your FLEXBOX via USB
- Insert a Universal Transceiver
2. Select And Configure
- Choose vendor and compatibility
- Press play
- Configuration only takes a few seconds
3. Use With Device
- Use the transceiver in your device. That's it!
- Need it for another device? - Re-configure it again and again
All trademarks, registered companies & references cited are the sole property of their respective company and are used solely to assist in the identification of products.
- MSA Standard compatible
- Avaya (ex. Nortel) AA1419082-E5 compatible
- Brocade / Ruckus E1MG-100FX-IR compatible
- Ciena XCVR-A10S31 compatible
- Cisco Systems (ex. Linksys) MFEBX1 compatible
- Cisco Systems GLC-FE-100BX-U compatible
- Cisco Systems ONS-SI-155-I1 compatible
- ComNet SFP-10A compatible
- ECI OTR1_S3BD compatible
- Extreme 10059 compatible
- Huawei SFP-FE-LX-SM1310-BIDI compatible
- Juniper EX-SFP-FE20KT13R15 compatible
- Keymile 37973061 compatible
- Marconi SU66AE compatible
- Nexans 88645902 compatible
- Nokia (ex. Alcatel-Lucent) 3FE29195AA01 compatible
- Nokia (ex. Alcatel-Lucent) 3HE00869AA compatible
- Nokia Siemens Networks V50017-U403-K500 compatible
- Perle PSFP-100D-S1LC10U compatible
- Zyxel SFP-100BX1310-10 compatible
Your vendor / compatibility is missing?
What customers say
When in possession of the Flexbox it becomes and indispensable tool in general, and also specifically in managing remote Mobile Base Stations fiber connectivity. Using the Flexbox either with PC or Smartphone is really plug and play with no annoying incompatibility issues at all. The Flexbox together with ease of order and superior delivery times makes it literally unnecessary for us having any significant SFP stock.
Terji Leitisstein Hansen RAN Manager, Vodafone FO
I have received my orders from them in blistering speed. Happy to the nth degree.
Pat Cluney Senior Technical Officer, Waterford Institute of Technology
For years we struggled with hundreds of transceivers from different vendors but this is finally over! With FLEXBOX we can easily reconfigure our transceivers which in the end saves a lot of time and money.
Marcel Wösle Director Infrastructure Services, Avira Operations GmbH & Co.KG
Using FLEXBOX and FLEXOPTIX transceivers mean for us Flexibility. We don’t use so much transceivers but we work with different brands each day. With a small amount in stock we can configure them with the right specifications for each use. Assuring it will perfectly fit the requirements of our equipments and costs are also reduced considerably. Setting up either the FLEXBOX and a transceiver on a computer or through the mobile app is just easy as 1,2,3. It tooks us less than 15 minutes between unboxing and using a transceiver. We really appreciate the mobile option so we can have the FLEXBOX in one hand, a transceiver in the other one and the phone with the app in the pocket for programming on the field. Thanks FLEXOPTIX for this really useful tool and for extending supported vendors in the future.
Christophe Mulkers CEO/CTO, Oufti Connections