2.67G STM-16 SFP CWDM ~40 km / 17 dB, 1270 nm - 1610 nm, DDM, LC-Duplex
- ~40 km / 17 dB
- 2.67 G
- 100M ETH
- 1G ETH
- 1G FC
- 2G FC
Just go to cart and click CREATE QUOTE.
|Connector / Polish||LC-Duplex PC|
|Temperature Range||0°C - 70°C|
|Bandwidth||100 Mbit/s - 2.67 Gbit/s|
|Digital Diagnostic Management (DDM)||Internally Calibrated|
|Power Consumption||1 W|
|Powerbudget (dB)||17 dB|
|Transmit min/max per lane||-3 dBm / 2 dBm|
|Receiver min/max per lane||-20 dBm / -3 dBm (overload)|
|Wavelength TX (Typical)||Channel R - 1610 nm|
|Wavelength RX (Range)||1260 - 1600 nm|
|Transmit and Dispersion Penalty||1 dB|
|Extinction Ratio||8.2 dB|
|Supported Protocols||1G Fibre Channel, 2G Fibre Channel, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, STM-1, STM-16, STM-4|
Transceiver Configuration with FLEXBOXIt's that easy to use
- Choose vendor and compatibility
- Press play
- Configuration only takes a few seconds
- Use the transceiver in your device. That's it!
- Need it for another device? - Re-configure it again and again
All trademarks, registered companies & references cited are the sole property of their respective company and are used solely to assist in the identification of products.
- MSA Standard compatible
- ADVA 0061704698 compatible
- Ciena (ex. Nortel) NTTP03EF compatible
- Cisco Systems CWDM-SFP-1610 compatible
- FibroLAN SF2G-LX3-5C-61 compatible
- Huawei SFP-GE-LH70-SM1610-CW compatible
- Infinera (ex. Transmode) TRX100014/61 compatible
- Marconi SU68AC compatible
- Marconi SU68CH compatible
- MRV SFP27DCWEIR-61R compatible
- Net Insight NPA0023-1610 compatible
- Nokia (ex. Alcatel-Lucent) 1AB196340016 compatible
- Nokia Siemens Networks V50017-U3361-K500 compatible
- Ribbon (ex. ECI) OTC25_PS61 compatible
- Transition Networks TN-SFP-OC48S-C61 compatible
What customers say
The flexbox has been an amazing tool for our Equinix AM5 deployments, we have used many brands previously however the flexbox was superior right from the start, especially when working in the datacenter and not needing to hold my laptop in my hand but my phone, which is just amazing for rapid deployments.
Looking forward to keep using the flexbox in the future! :)
FLEXBOX is not only awesome but also easy to use. One of the standout features of FLEXOPTIX is their compatibility with various vendors. Whether you're working with different hardware providers, you can rely on FLEXOPTIX to work seamlessly across different platforms.
Moreover, the support for FLEXBOX and FLEXOPTIX is exceptional. If you encounter any issues or have questions, you can rely on the support teams to provide timely and effective assistance. They are dedicated to ensuring that users have a smooth experience and can make the most of these technologies.