2.67G SFP STM-16 40 km, λ1550 nm, DDM, LC-Duplex, Singlemode
- 1550 nm
- 40 km
- 2.67 G
- 100M ETH
- 1G ETH
- 1G FC
- 2G FC
Just go to cart and click CREATE QUOTE.
|Connector / Polish||LC-Duplex PC|
|Temperature Range||0°C - 70°C|
|Bandwidth||125 Mbit/s - 2.67 Gbit/s|
|Digital Diagnostic Management (DDM)||Yes, internally calibrated|
|Power Consumption||1 W|
|Powerbudget (dB)||18 dB|
|Transmit min/max per lane||-2 dBm / 3 dBm|
|Receiver min/max per lane||-20 dBm / -3 dBm (overload)|
|Wavelength TX (Typical)||1550 nm|
|Wavelength TX (Range)||1500 - 1600 nm|
|Wavelength RX (Typical)||1550 nm|
|Wavelength RX (Range)||1260 - 1620 nm|
|Extinction Ratio||8.2 dB|
|Supported Protocols||1G Fibre Channel, 2G Fibre Channel, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, STM-1, STM-16, STM-4|
Transceiver Configuration with FLEXBOXIt's that easy to use
- Choose vendor and compatibility
- Press play
- Configuration only takes a few seconds
- Use the transceiver in your device. That's it!
- Need it for another device? - Re-configure it again and again
All trademarks, registered companies & references cited are the sole property of their respective company and are used solely to assist in the identification of products.
- MSA Standard compatible
- Coriant (ex. Tellabs) TR-0008 compatible
- Cyan 280-0011-00 compatible
- Cyan 280-0194-00 compatible
- Dell (ex. Force10) GP-SFP2-OC48-1IR2 compatible
- FiberPlex SFP-SC48XC-5555-C compatible
- GE (General Electric) STM-16.LR compatible
- MRV SFP-MR27D-IR2-R compatible
- Net Insight NPA0022-LL11 compatible
- Nokia (ex. Alcatel-Lucent) 1AB376370003 compatible
- Ribbon (ex. ECI) OTR16_L3 compatible
- Viavi (ex. JDSU) CSFP-2G5-5-2 compatible
What customers say
As a network engineer responsible for programming universal transceivers, I can confidently say that the FLEXBOX is a true game-changer in the field. Its unparalleled capabilities and user-friendly interface makes the process effortless and highly efficient.
One of the standout features of the FLEXBOX is its ability to support a wide range of transceiver types and brands. Whether you're dealing with SFP, SFP+, QSFP, the FLEXBOX has got you covered.
As an IT company specializing in the installation of network equipment, we've found Flexbox by Flexoptix to be an invaluable tool. Its versatility across various transceivers and user-friendly interface has made our job easier and more efficient.
One of the most impressive aspects of Flexbox is the reusability of the transceivers. This feature allows us to reconfigure and reuse the transceivers as needed, offering unprecedented flexibility and cost savings.
The performance is robust, and Flexbox has not only saved us time but also provided a cost-effective solution without sacrificing quality.
In summary, Flexbox by Flexoptix is a must-have tool for anyone in the networking field. We wholeheartedly recommend it and give it a five-star rating.