4G Fibre Channel SFP 10 km, λ1310 nm, DDM, LC-Duplex, Singlemode
- 1310 nm
- 10 km
- 4.25 G
- 1G ETH
- 1G FC
- 2G FC
- 4G FC
Just go to cart and click CREATE QUOTE.
|Connector / Polish||LC-Duplex PC|
|Type||4G FC LW|
|Temperature Range||0°C - 70°C|
|Bandwidth||1.05 Gbit/s - 4.25 Gbit/s|
|Digital Diagnostic Management (DDM)||Yes, internally calibrated|
|Power Consumption||1 W|
|Powerbudget (dB)||10 dB|
|Transmit min/max per lane||-8 dBm / -3 dBm|
|Receiver min/max per lane||-18 dBm / -3 dBm (overload)|
|Wavelength TX (Typical)||1310 nm|
|Wavelength TX (Range)||1260 - 1360 nm|
|Wavelength RX (Typical)||1310 nm|
|Wavelength RX (Range)||1260 - 1620 nm|
|Supported Protocols||1G Fibre Channel, 2G Fibre Channel, 4G Fibre Channel, Gigabit Ethernet, STM-16|
Transceiver Configuration with FLEXBOXIt's that easy to use
- Choose vendor and compatibility
- Press play
- Configuration only takes a few seconds
- Use the transceiver in your device. That's it!
- Need it for another device? - Re-configure it again and again
All trademarks, registered companies & references cited are the sole property of their respective company and are used solely to assist in the identification of products.
- MSA Standard compatible
- ADVA 0061703805 compatible
- Brocade 57-1000015-01 compatible
- Cisco Systems DS-SFP-FC4G-LW compatible
- Cyan 280-0288-00 compatible
- HP Storage (B-Series) AE493A compatible
- IBM Storage 45W0494 compatible
- MRV SFPFC401 compatible
- NetApp X1504A-R6 compatible
- Packetlight SL9 compatible
- Perle PSFP-4GD-S2LC10 compatible
- QLogic SFP4-LW-1PK compatible
- Ribbon (ex. ECI) OTFC4_S3 compatible
- Riedel 1990005 compatible
- Transition Networks TN-SFP-FC4XS1 compatible
What customers say
We heard about FLEXOPTIX for the quality of its FLEXBOX and optics.
We were able to acquire a FLEXBOX to help out our customers. The quality of the product leaves us speechless. We are immediately going to change optics supplier to FLEXOPTIX. The quality is excellent.
I personally did not know FLEXOPTIX yet, but since I got in contact with it the first time, I do not want to miss it anymore. Very good product. I like the ability to program them to vendor specific SFPs which are recognized as they would be original ones. If the hardware behind changes I can simply change the SFPs to new vendor specific ones.
Thank you for such a great product.