2.67G SFP STM-16 2 km, λ1310 nm, DDM, LC-Duplex, Singlemode
- 1310 nm
- 2 km
- 2.67 G
- 100M ETH
- 1G ETH
- 1G FC
- 2G FC
Just go to cart and click CREATE QUOTE.
|Connector / Polish||LC-Duplex PC|
|Temperature Range||0°C - 70°C|
|Bandwidth||100 Mbit/s - 2.67 Gbit/s|
|Digital Diagnostic Management (DDM)||Yes, internally calibrated|
|Power Consumption||1 W|
|Powerbudget (dB)||8 dB|
|Transmit min/max per lane||-10 dBm / -3 dBm|
|Receiver min/max per lane||-18 dBm / -3 dBm (overload)|
|Wavelength TX (Typical)||1310 nm|
|Wavelength TX (Range)||1260 - 1360 nm|
|Wavelength RX (Typical)||1310 nm|
|Wavelength RX (Range)||1260 - 1620 nm|
|Extinction Ratio||8.2 dB|
|Supported Protocols||1G Fibre Channel, 2G Fibre Channel, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, STM-1, STM-16, STM-4|
Transceiver Configuration with FLEXBOXIt's that easy to use
- Choose vendor and compatibility
- Press play
- Configuration only takes a few seconds
- Use the transceiver in your device. That's it!
- Need it for another device? - Re-configure it again and again
All trademarks, registered companies & references cited are the sole property of their respective company and are used solely to assist in the identification of products.
- MSA Standard compatible
- ADTRAN 1184560P6 compatible
- ADVA 0061705827 compatible
- Ciena (ex. Nortel) NTTP03BF compatible
- Cisco Systems ONS-SI-2G-S1 compatible
- Cisco Systems SFP-OC3-SR compatible
- Cisco Systems SFP-OC48-SR compatible
- Coriant (ex. Tellabs) 82.SOC48SR1131S compatible
- CTC Union SFP-M7002-31-D compatible
- Cyan 280-0009-00 compatible
- FiberPlex SFP-SC48XC-3131-2 compatible
- Huawei 34060327 compatible
- Huawei eSFP-GE-LX-SM1310 compatible
- Infinera (ex. Transmode) TRX100007 compatible
- Intel SFP LX compatible
- Juniper (ex BTI Systems) BP3AM1MS compatible
- Juniper SFP-1GE-LX compatible
- Juniper SFP-1OC48-SR compatible
- Marconi SU68AA compatible
- MRV SFP-MR27D-SR1-R compatible
- Net Insight NPA0022-LS11 compatible
- Netgear AGM732F compatible
- Nokia (ex. Alcatel-Lucent) 1AB196370006 compatible
- Nokia (ex. Alcatel-Lucent) 1AB376370001 compatible
- Nokia (ex. Alcatel-Lucent) OM2G5-L16.2 compatible
- Packetlight SL8 compatible
- Ribbon (ex. ECI) OTR16_S3 compatible
What customers say
FLEXBOX made my life a lot easier, adapting to multiple hardware in a breeze. I used fiber/SFP, RJ45/SFP, RJ45-10G/SFP for an esports production with different hardware brands and all of them worked instantly.
Before being a FLEXOPTER I had a lot of trouble communicating with my infrastructure and acquisitions team because of the complexity of compatibility between different brands and models
now I can operate and adapt to each on site production.
I had the chance to flash my first transceiver with the flexbox and also navigate through the different tools on the Windows App. I must say that I’m impressed by the flexibility and available features provided by this app and the Flexbox. I flashed a 1G LX optic to be compatible with a HP switch in production (Aruba Networks(ex. HP Network) / J4858A) and the switch immediately recognized the plug freshly configured. I can know count on my flexbox for the future transceivers I’ll need to install/replace. Also, the optic measurement is a very good feature.
I wanted to take a moment to provide some feedback regarding the on-site programming capabilities of your FLEXOPTIX product. I must say that being able to program SFPs on-site according to our specific requirements has been an incredibly valuable feature for our network infrastructure. The convenience and efficiency it offers have exceeded our expectations.
One of the standout benefits we have experienced is the rapid deployment it enables. Being able to respond quickly to changing network needs without having to wait for orders from different vendors has significantly reduced our deployment time. This has improved our operational efficiency and allowed us to be more agile in meeting our organization's evolving demands.
Moreover, the cost savings we have achieved through on-site programming have been remarkable. By eliminating the need to order pre-configured SFPs from various vendors, we have saved on shipping costs, streamlined our inventory management, and bypassed vendor-specific pricing structures. This flexibility has positively impacted our budgeting and overall equipment expenses.
This is simply a brilliant idea and product! Thank you!