100G QSFP28 BiDi ER with dual CDR 40 km, ᵀˣ1305 / ᴿˣ1309 nm, LC-Simplex, Singlemode
- 1305 nm
- 40 km
- 106.25 G
- 100G ETH
Our order confirmation will provide the final shipping date.
~Dec 8, 2023+15 pcs
~Dec 19, 2023+40 pcs
~Dec 22, 2023+33 pcs
More is backordered
Just go to cart and click CREATE QUOTE.
|Connector / Polish||LC-Simplex UPC|
|Temperature Range||0°C - 70°C|
|Digital Diagnostic Management (DDM)||Yes, internally calibrated|
|Power Consumption||4.5 W|
|CDR||TX and RX|
|Powerbudget (dB)||15.5 dB|
|Transmit min/max per lane||1.5 dBm / 7.1 dBm|
|Receiver min/max per lane||-14 dBm / -2.6 dBm (overload)|
|Wavelength TX (Typical)||1304.6 nm|
|Wavelength TX (Range)||1304.1 - 1305.1 nm|
|Wavelength RX (Typical)||1309.1 nm|
|Wavelength RX (Range)||1308.6 - 1309.7 nm|
|Transmit and Dispersion Penalty||3.9 dB|
|Supported Protocols||100G Ethernet|
Transceiver Configuration with FLEXBOXIt's that easy to use
- Choose vendor and compatibility
- Press play
- Configuration only takes a few seconds
- Use the transceiver in your device. That's it!
- Need it for another device? - Re-configure it again and again
All trademarks, registered companies & references cited are the sole property of their respective company and are used solely to assist in the identification of products.
- MSA Standard compatible
- Huawei QSFP28-100G-LR4 / 02313URT compatible
- Juniper JNP-QSFP-100G-LR4 compatible
- Juniper QSFP-100G-LR compatible
- Nokia (ex. Alcatel-Lucent) 3HE10550AA compatible
What customers say
Woa, i can get next day delivery for any vendor. That’s a game changer. Also thanks for making it a smartphone app, this fits my workflow well.