100G QSFP28 BiDi LR with dual CDR 10 km, ᵀˣ1331 / ᴿˣ1271 nm, LC-Simplex, Singlemode
- 1331 nm
- 10 km
- 106.25 G
- 100G ETH
Just go to cart and click CREATE QUOTE.
|Connector / Polish||LC-Simplex UPC|
|Temperature Range||0°C - 70°C|
|Digital Diagnostic Management (DDM)||Yes, internally calibrated|
|Power Consumption||4.5 W|
|CDR||TX and RX|
|Powerbudget (dB)||4.7 dB|
|Transmit min/max per lane||-1.4 dBm / 4.5 dBm|
|Receiver min/max per lane||-6.1 dBm / 4.5 dBm (overload)|
|Wavelength TX (Typical)||1331 nm|
|Wavelength TX (Range)||1324.5 - 1337.5 nm|
|Wavelength RX (Typical)||1271 nm|
|Wavelength RX (Range)||1264.5 - 1277.5 nm|
|Transmit and Dispersion Penalty||3.4 dB|
|Extinction Ratio||3.5 dB|
|Supported Protocols||100G Ethernet|
Transceiver Configuration with FLEXBOXIt's that easy to use
- Choose vendor and compatibility
- Press play
- Configuration only takes a few seconds
- Use the transceiver in your device. That's it!
- Need it for another device? - Re-configure it again and again
All trademarks, registered companies & references cited are the sole property of their respective company and are used solely to assist in the identification of products.
- MSA Standard compatible
- Arista 3rd_Party QSFP-100G-LR4 compatible
- Cisco Systems QSFP-100G-LR4-S compatible
- Dell QSFP28-100G-LR4 compatible
- Fortinet FG-TRAN-QSFP28-LR4 compatible
- Huawei QSFP28 LR4 compatible
- Juniper QSFP-100G-LR compatible
- Nokia (ex. Alcatel-Lucent) 3HE10550AA compatible
What customers say
We are realy happy with the FLEXBOX, programming FLEXOPTIX universal transceivers works like a charm.
Just insert, detect, select and start programming, now we are able to support hundreds off vendors with just a few standard SFP modules.
Amazing smart solution!
What a great product! FLEXBOX is an incredible help to our organisation that has a zoo of vendors and manufacturers in our data center. It is super easy to use and we can rapidly get a transceiver ready for any of our hardware. Q: How to improve the experience of setting up transceivers in a multivendor environment? A: FLEXBOX.