25G SFP28 eSR with dual CDR 300 m, λ850 nm, LC-Duplex, Multimode
- 850 nm
- 300 m
- 25.78 G
- 10G ETH
- 25G ETH
Our order confirmation will provide the final shipping date.
~Jun 15, 2023+109 pcs
~Jun 20, 2023+681 pcs
Just go to cart and click CREATE QUOTE.
|Connector / Polish||LC-Duplex PC|
|Temperature Range||0°C - 70°C|
|Digital Diagnostic Management (DDM)||Yes, internally calibrated|
|Power Consumption||1 W|
|CDR||TX and RX|
|Powerbudget (dB)||1.9 dB|
|Transmit min/max per lane||-8.4 dBm / 2.4 dBm|
|Receiver min/max per lane||-10.3 dBm / 3 dBm (overload)|
|Wavelength TX (Typical)||850 nm|
|Wavelength TX (Range)||840 - 860 nm|
|Wavelength RX (Typical)||850 nm|
|Wavelength RX (Range)||840 - 860 nm|
|Extinction Ratio||3 dB|
|Supported Protocols||25G Ethernet, 10G Ethernet|
Transceiver Configuration with FLEXBOXIt's that easy to use
- Download and start our FLEXOPTIX App
- Connect your FLEXBOX via USB
- Insert a Universal Transceiver
- Choose vendor and compatibility
- Press play
- Configuration only takes a few seconds
- Use the transceiver in your device. That's it!
- Need it for another device? - Re-configure it again and again
All trademarks, registered companies & references cited are the sole property of their respective company and are used solely to assist in the identification of products.
- MSA Standard compatible
- Arista Networks SFP-25G-MR-XSR compatible
- Chelsio SM25G-SR compatible
- Cisco Systems SFP-25G-SR-S compatible
- Cumulus Networks SFP28 SR compatible
- Dell 407-BBWK compatible
- Dell 407-BBXU compatible
- Fortinet FN-TRAN-SFP28-SR compatible
- Huawei 02311KNR compatible
- Intel E25GSFP28SR compatible
- Juniper JNP-SFP-25G-SR compatible
- Lenovo 7G17A03537 compatible
- NetApp X65404 compatible
- Nvidia (ex. Mellanox) MMA2P00-AS compatible
- Palo Alto Networks PAN-SFP28-25GBASE-SR compatible
- Pure Storage FA-XR2-25G-Eth-SFP-SR compatible
- QLogic SFP28-25G-SR compatible
- Supermicro AOM-SFP28-25GBE-SR compatible
What customers say
We heard about FLEXOPTIX for the quality of its FLEXBOX and optics.
We were able to acquire a FLEXBOX to help out our customers. The quality of the product leaves us speechless. We are immediately going to change optics supplier to FLEXOPTIX. The quality is excellent.
When you unpack it, you immediately notice: A lot of time and love was invested in this great device. In just a few minutes everything is ready to go and the first transceiver can be configured. The app responds quickly and is well laid out, and the search function makes it easy to find the right configuration. The Flexbox is ideal for us because we use switches from many different manufacturers and can thus react flexibly to changes in our infrastructure at any time. Even on site, we can make adjustments at an instant thanks to the support for mobile devices for configuration.