25G SFP28 eSR with dual CDR 300 m, λ850 nm, LC-Duplex, Multimode
Our order confirmation will provide the final shipping date.
~Dec 8, 2023+200 pcs
Just go to cart and click CREATE QUOTE.
|Connector / Polish||LC-Duplex PC|
|Temperature Range||0°C - 70°C|
|Digital Diagnostic Management (DDM)||Yes, internally calibrated|
|Power Consumption||1 W|
|CDR||TX and RX|
|Powerbudget (dB)||1.9 dB|
|Transmit min/max per lane||-8.4 dBm / 2.4 dBm|
|Receiver min/max per lane||-10.3 dBm / 3 dBm (overload)|
|Wavelength TX (Typical)||850 nm|
|Wavelength TX (Range)||840 - 860 nm|
|Wavelength RX (Typical)||850 nm|
|Wavelength RX (Range)||840 - 860 nm|
|Extinction Ratio||3 dB|
|Supported Protocols||25G Ethernet, 10G Ethernet|
Transceiver Configuration with FLEXBOXIt's that easy to use
- Choose vendor and compatibility
- Press play
- Configuration only takes a few seconds
- Use the transceiver in your device. That's it!
- Need it for another device? - Re-configure it again and again
All trademarks, registered companies & references cited are the sole property of their respective company and are used solely to assist in the identification of products.
- MSA Standard compatible
- Arista 3rd_Party SFP-25G-MR-XSR compatible
- Chelsio SM25G-SR compatible
- Cisco Systems SFP-25G-SR-S compatible
- Cumulus Networks SFP28 SR compatible
- Dell 407-BBWK compatible
- Dell 407-BBXU compatible
- Fortinet FN-TRAN-SFP28-SR compatible
- Huawei 02311KNR compatible
- Intel E25GSFP28SR compatible
- Juniper JNP-SFP-25G-SR compatible
- Lenovo 7G17A03537 compatible
- NetApp X65404 compatible
- Nvidia (ex. Mellanox) MMA2P00-AS compatible
- Palo Alto Networks PAN-SFP28-25GBASE-SR compatible
- Pure Storage FA-XR2-25G-Eth-SFP-SR compatible
- QLogic SFP28-25G-SR compatible
- Supermicro AOM-SFP28-25GBE-SR compatible
What customers say
FLEXBOX is not only awesome but also easy to use. One of the standout features of FLEXOPTIX is their compatibility with various vendors. Whether you're working with different hardware providers, you can rely on FLEXOPTIX to work seamlessly across different platforms.
Moreover, the support for FLEXBOX and FLEXOPTIX is exceptional. If you encounter any issues or have questions, you can rely on the support teams to provide timely and effective assistance. They are dedicated to ensuring that users have a smooth experience and can make the most of these technologies.