25G SFP28 SR with dual CDR 100 m, λ850 nm, LC-Duplex, Multimode
Just go to cart and click CREATE QUOTE.
|Connector / Polish||LC-Duplex PC|
|Temperature Range||0°C - 70°C|
|Digital Diagnostic Management (DDM)||Yes, internally calibrated|
|Power Consumption||1.2 W|
|CDR||TX and RX|
|Powerbudget (dB)||1.6 dB|
|Transmit min/max per lane||-8.4 dBm / 2.4 dBm|
|Receiver min/max per lane||-10 dBm / 3.5 dBm (overload)|
|Wavelength TX (Typical)||850 nm|
|Wavelength TX (Range)||840 - 860 nm|
|Wavelength RX (Typical)||850 nm|
|Wavelength RX (Range)||840 - 860 nm|
|Extinction Ratio||2 dB|
|Supported Protocols||25G Ethernet|
Transceiver Configuration with FLEXBOXIt's that easy to use
- Choose vendor and compatibility
- Press play
- Configuration only takes a few seconds
- Use the transceiver in your device. That's it!
- Need it for another device? - Re-configure it again and again
All trademarks, registered companies & references cited are the sole property of their respective company and are used solely to assist in the identification of products.
- MSA Standard compatible
- ADVA 1061701115-01 compatible
- Alcatel-Lucent Ent. SFP-25G-SR compatible
- Arista Networks SFP-25G-MR-SR compatible
- Arista Networks SFP-25G-SR compatible
- Aruba Networks(ex. HP Network) 845398-B21 compatible
- Aruba Networks(ex. HP Network) JL484A compatible
- Brocade 25G-SFP28-SR compatible
- Chelsio SM25G-SR compatible
- Cisco Systems SFP-10/25G-CSR-S compatible
- Cisco Systems SFP-25G-SR-S compatible
- Cumulus Networks SFP28 SR compatible
- Dell (ex. Force10) W4GPP compatible
- Dell 407-BBWK compatible
- Dell 407-BCBK compatible
- Dell 407-BCGJ compatible
- Extreme 10501 compatible
- Fortinet FG-TRAN-SFP28-SR compatible
- Fortinet FN-TRAN-SFP28-SR compatible
- Huawei 02311KNR compatible
- Intel E25GSFP28SR compatible
- Juniper JNP-SFP-25G-SR compatible
- Kemp Technologies LM-SFP28-25G-SR compatible
- Lenovo 7G17A03537 compatible
- NetApp X-48895-00-R6 compatible
- NetApp X65404 compatible
- Netgear AVM761 compatible
- Nokia (ex. Alcatel-Lucent) 3HE14834AA compatible
- Nvidia (ex. Mellanox) MMA2P00-AS compatible
- Oracle 7118017 compatible
- Palo Alto Networks PAN-SFP28-25GBASE-SR compatible
- Pure Storage FA-XR2-25G-Eth-SFP-SR compatible
- QLogic SFP28-25G-SR compatible
- QNAP TRX-25GSFP28-SR compatible
- SonicWALL 02-SSC-8390 compatible
- Supermicro AOM-SFP28-25GBE-SR compatible
What customers say
When you unpack it, you immediately notice: A lot of time and love was invested in this great device. In just a few minutes everything is ready to go and the first transceiver can be configured. The app responds quickly and is well laid out, and the search function makes it easy to find the right configuration. The Flexbox is ideal for us because we use switches from many different manufacturers and can thus react flexibly to changes in our infrastructure at any time. Even on site, we can make adjustments at an instant thanks to the support for mobile devices for configuration.
I wanted to take a moment to provide some feedback regarding the on-site programming capabilities of your FLEXOPTIX product. I must say that being able to program SFPs on-site according to our specific requirements has been an incredibly valuable feature for our network infrastructure. The convenience and efficiency it offers have exceeded our expectations.
One of the standout benefits we have experienced is the rapid deployment it enables. Being able to respond quickly to changing network needs without having to wait for orders from different vendors has significantly reduced our deployment time. This has improved our operational efficiency and allowed us to be more agile in meeting our organization's evolving demands.
Moreover, the cost savings we have achieved through on-site programming have been remarkable. By eliminating the need to order pre-configured SFPs from various vendors, we have saved on shipping costs, streamlined our inventory management, and bypassed vendor-specific pricing structures. This flexibility has positively impacted our budgeting and overall equipment expenses.
This is simply a brilliant idea and product! Thank you!