10G SFP+ Tunable DWDM ZR 80 km, 102 Channels, 50GHz Grid, C-Band, LC-Duplex, Singlemode
- DWDM 50GHz
- 80 km
- 11.3 G
- 10G ETH
- 10G FC
Just go to cart and click CREATE QUOTE.
|Connector / Polish||LC-Duplex PC|
|Interface||Singlemode DWDM 50GHz|
|Temperature Range||-5°C - 85°C|
|Bandwidth||9.95 Gbit/s - 11.3 Gbit/s|
|Digital Diagnostic Management (DDM)||Yes, internally calibrated|
|Power Consumption||1.8 W|
|Powerbudget (dB)||23 dB|
|Transmit min/max per lane||-1 dBm / 3 dBm|
|Receiver min/max per lane||-24 dBm / -7 dBm (overload)|
|Wavelength TX (Typical)||tunable DWDM 50GHz|
|TX Tunable Range||1528.38 - 1568.77 nm|
|Wavelength RX (Range)||1528.3 - 1568.8 nm|
|Transmit and Dispersion Penalty||3 dB|
|Dispersion Tolerance||-300 ps/nm to 1,400 ps/nm|
|Extinction Ratio||9 dB|
|Supported Protocols||10G Ethernet, 10G FC|
Transceiver Configuration with FLEXBOXIt's that easy to use
- Download and start our FLEXOPTIX App
- Connect your FLEXBOX via USB
- Insert a Universal Transceiver
- Choose vendor and compatibility
- Press play
- Configuration only takes a few seconds
- Use the transceiver in your device. That's it!
- Need it for another device? - Re-configure it again and again
All trademarks, registered companies & references cited are the sole property of their respective company and are used solely to assist in the identification of products.
- MSA Standard compatible
- Arris 781347+ compatible
- Cisco Systems DWDM-SFP10G-C compatible
- Cisco Systems SFP-10G-LR compatible
- Juniper SFPP-10G-CT50-ZR compatible
What customers say
We heard about FLEXOPTIX for the quality of its FLEXBOX and optics.
We were able to acquire a FLEXBOX to help out our customers. The quality of the product leaves us speechless. We are immediately going to change optics supplier to FLEXOPTIX. The quality is excellent.