100G CFP SR10 150 m, 10x λ850 nm, MTP/MPO-24, Multimode
Just go to cart and click CREATE QUOTE.
|Connector / Polish||MTP/MPO-24 PC|
|Temperature Range||0°C - 70°C|
|Lane Count||10x (Tx/Rx)|
|Bandwidth||103 Gbit/s - 111.8 Gbit/s|
|Bandwith Per Lane||10.3 Gbit/s - 11.18 Gbit/s|
|Digital Diagnostic Management (DDM)||Yes, internally calibrated|
|Power Consumption||8 W|
|Powerbudget (dB)||1.9 dB|
|Transmit min/max per lane||-7.6 dBm / 2.4 dBm|
|Receiver min/max per lane||-9.5 dBm / 2.4 dBm (overload)|
|Wavelength TX (Typical)||10x 850 nm|
|Wavelength TX (Range)||840 - 860 nm|
|Wavelength RX (Typical)||10x 850 nm|
|Extinction Ratio||3 dB|
|Supported Protocols||100G Ethernet, 10G Ethernet, OTU4|
Transceiver Configuration with FLEXBOXIt's that easy to use
- Choose vendor and compatibility
- Press play
- Configuration only takes a few seconds
- Use the transceiver in your device. That's it!
- Need it for another device? - Re-configure it again and again
All trademarks, registered companies & references cited are the sole property of their respective company and are used solely to assist in the identification of products.
- MSA Standard compatible
- ADVA 1061700657-05 compatible
- Brocade / Ruckus 100G-CFP-SR10 compatible
- Ciena XCVR-C00Z85 compatible
- Huawei CFP-100G-SR10 compatible
- Infinera (ex. Transmode) TRX100263 compatible
- Juniper CFP-100GBASE-SR10 compatible
- Juniper SRX-CFP-100G-SR10 compatible
- Keysight (ex. Ixia) CMM850 compatible
- MRV CFP-100G-SR10 compatible
- Nokia (ex. Alcatel-Lucent) 3HE06771AA compatible
- Packetlight # compatible
What customers say
Woa, i can get next day delivery for any vendor. That’s a game changer. Also thanks for making it a smartphone app, this fits my workflow well.
What a great product! FLEXBOX is an incredible help to our organisation that has a zoo of vendors and manufacturers in our data center. It is super easy to use and we can rapidly get a transceiver ready for any of our hardware. Q: How to improve the experience of setting up transceivers in a multivendor environment? A: FLEXBOX.