CFP to QSFP28 adapter converter module, Multimode, Singlemode
- 112 G
- 100G ETH
Just go to cart and click CREATE QUOTE.
|Temperature Range||0°C - 70°C|
|Digital Diagnostic Management (DDM)||depends on transceiver|
|CDR||TX and RX|
|Supported Protocols||100G Ethernet, OTU4|
|Power Consumption||5.5 W|
Transceiver Configuration with FLEXBOXIt's that easy to use
- Choose vendor and compatibility
- Press play
- Configuration only takes a few seconds
- Use the transceiver in your device. That's it!
- Need it for another device? - Re-configure it again and again
All trademarks, registered companies & references cited are the sole property of their respective company and are used solely to assist in the identification of products.
- MSA Standard (LR4) compatible
- MSA Standard (SR10) compatible
- MSA Standard (SR4) compatible
- Brocade 100G-CFP-LR4-10KM compatible
- Juniper CFP-GEN2-100GBASE-LR4 compatible
- Ribbon (ex. ECI) OTR100_LR4 compatible
What customers say
The flexbox has been an amazing tool for our Equinix AM5 deployments, we have used many brands previously however the flexbox was superior right from the start, especially when working in the datacenter and not needing to hold my laptop in my hand but my phone, which is just amazing for rapid deployments.
Looking forward to keep using the flexbox in the future! :)
The SFPs easily integrated with our existing network equipment, ensuring cross-vendor compatibility. The build quality is very good.
Connecting to the FLEXBOX with an Android phone took only a few seconds, and configuring the SFPs was a breeze. We really liked the ability to configure multiple SFPs at once. Shipping is incredibly fast. Support is friendly, technical and helpful.