CFP to QSFP28 adapter converter module with FEC, Multimode, Singlemode
- 112 G
- 100G ETH
Just go to cart and click CREATE QUOTE.
|Temperature Range||0°C - 70°C|
|Digital Diagnostic Management (DDM)||depends on transceiver|
|CDR||TX and RX|
|Supported Protocols||100G Ethernet, OTU4|
|Power Consumption||5.5 W|
Transceiver Configuration with FLEXBOXIt's that easy to use
- Choose vendor and compatibility
- Press play
- Configuration only takes a few seconds
- Use the transceiver in your device. That's it!
- Need it for another device? - Re-configure it again and again
All trademarks, registered companies & references cited are the sole property of their respective company and are used solely to assist in the identification of products.
- MSA Standard (LR4) compatible
- MSA Standard (SR10) compatible
- MSA Standard (SR4) compatible
- Juniper CFP-GEN2-100GBASE-LR4 compatible
What customers say
When you unpack it, you immediately notice: A lot of time and love was invested in this great device. In just a few minutes everything is ready to go and the first transceiver can be configured. The app responds quickly and is well laid out, and the search function makes it easy to find the right configuration. The Flexbox is ideal for us because we use switches from many different manufacturers and can thus react flexibly to changes in our infrastructure at any time. Even on site, we can make adjustments at an instant thanks to the support for mobile devices for configuration.