1G SFP BiDi EX Extended 40 km, ᵀˣ1490 / ᴿˣ1550 nm, DDM, LC-Simplex, Singlemode
- 1490 nm
- 40 km
- 1.25 G
- 100M ETH
- 1G ETH
- 1G FC
Just go to cart and click CREATE QUOTE.
|Connector / Polish||LC-Simplex UPC|
|Temperature Range||-20°C - 85°C|
|Bandwidth||125 Mbit/s - 1.25 Gbit/s|
|Digital Diagnostic Management (DDM)||Yes, internally calibrated|
|Power Consumption||1 W|
|Powerbudget (dB)||19 dB|
|Transmit min/max per lane||-5 dBm / 0 dBm|
|Receiver min/max per lane||-24 dBm / -3 dBm (overload)|
|Wavelength TX (Typical)||1490 nm|
|Wavelength TX (Range)||1450 - 1530 nm|
|Wavelength RX (Typical)||1550 nm|
|Wavelength RX (Range)||1480 - 1500 nm|
|Transmit and Dispersion Penalty||1 dB|
|Extinction Ratio||8.2 dB|
|Supported Protocols||1G Fibre Channel, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet|
Transceiver Configuration with FLEXBOXIt's that easy to use
- Download and start our FLEXOPTIX App
- Connect your FLEXBOX via USB
- Insert a Universal Transceiver
- Choose vendor and compatibility
- Press play
- Configuration only takes a few seconds
- Use the transceiver in your device. That's it!
- Need it for another device? - Re-configure it again and again
All trademarks, registered companies & references cited are the sole property of their respective company and are used solely to assist in the identification of products.
- MSA Standard compatible
- Accedian Networks 7SY-000 compatible
- ADTRAN 1200487G40 compatible
- ADTRAN 1442140G2 compatible
- ADVA 1061705874-01 compatible
- Alcatel-Lucent Ent. SFP-GIG-BX-U compatible
- Alcatel-Lucent Ent. SFP-GIG-BX-U20 compatible
- Aruba Networks(ex. HP Network) J4859C compatible
- Avaya (ex. Nortel) AA1419076-E6 compatible
- Brocade / Ruckus E1MG-BXD compatible
- Calix 100-01670 compatible
- Ciena (ex. Nortel) NTTP58CFE6 compatible
- Cisco Systems (ex. Linksys) MGBBX1 compatible
- Cisco Systems GLC-BX40-U-I compatible
- Cyan 280-0132-00 compatible
- Cyan 280-0334-00 compatible
- Dell (ex. Force10) GP-SFP2-1Y-BXU compatible
- FiberPlex SFP-SC24BD-3149-B compatible
- Huawei LE2MGSC40DE0 compatible
- Juniper (ex BTI Systems) BP3AM5PI compatible
- Juniper EX-SFP-GE10KT13R14 compatible
- Keymile 37973096 compatible
- Netgear AGM732F compatible
- Nokia (ex. Alcatel-Lucent) 3FE28785AA compatible
- Nokia (ex. Alcatel-Lucent) 3HE04324AA compatible
- Perle PSFP-1000D-S1LC40U compatible
- RAD SFP-21A compatible
- Telco Systems BTI-SFP-GBD40E-DD-31/49S compatible
- Westermo 1100-0568 compatible
What customers say
What a great product! FLEXBOX is an incredible help to our organisation that has a zoo of vendors and manufacturers in our data center. It is super easy to use and we can rapidly get a transceiver ready for any of our hardware. Q: How to improve the experience of setting up transceivers in a multivendor environment? A: FLEXBOX.
We are realy happy with the FLEXBOX, programming FLEXOPTIX universal transceivers works like a charm.
Just insert, detect, select and start programming, now we are able to support hundreds off vendors with just a few standard SFP modules.
Amazing smart solution!
A must-have for every network engineer.
Never again will you have to stock different transceiver types for different vendors for the infrastructure you are using.
The setup of the FLEXBOX is very easy and self-explanatory. The configuration of the FLEXOPTIX universal transceivers is done in seconds and without any problems. Thanks to the smartphone app and the Mobility Pack, even on the go without having to lug around large equipment.
Ten out of ten, absolutely recommended!