1G SFP BiDi LX 10 km, ᵀˣ1490 / ᴿˣ1310 nm, DDM, LC-Simplex, Singlemode
- 1490 nm
- 10 km
- 1.25 G
- 100M ETH
- 1G ETH
- 1G FC
Our order confirmation will provide the final shipping date.
~Nov 29, 2023+130 pcs
Just go to cart and click CREATE QUOTE.
|Connector / Polish||LC-Simplex UPC|
|Temperature Range||0°C - 70°C|
|Bandwidth||125 Mbit/s - 1.25 Gbit/s|
|Digital Diagnostic Management (DDM)||Yes, internally calibrated|
|Power Consumption||1 W|
|Powerbudget (dB)||13 dB|
|Transmit min/max per lane||-9 dBm / -3 dBm|
|Receiver min/max per lane||-22 dBm / -3 dBm (overload)|
|Wavelength TX (Typical)||1490 nm|
|Wavelength TX (Range)||1480 - 1500 nm|
|Wavelength RX (Typical)||1310 nm|
|Wavelength RX (Range)||1260 - 1360 nm|
|Transmit and Dispersion Penalty||1 dB|
|Extinction Ratio||9 dB|
|Supported Protocols||1G Fibre Channel, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet|
Transceiver Configuration with FLEXBOXIt's that easy to use
- Choose vendor and compatibility
- Press play
- Configuration only takes a few seconds
- Use the transceiver in your device. That's it!
- Need it for another device? - Re-configure it again and again
All trademarks, registered companies & references cited are the sole property of their respective company and are used solely to assist in the identification of products.
- MSA Standard compatible
- Accedian Networks 7SU-000 compatible
- ADTRAN 1442110G1 compatible
- ADVA 0061003015 compatible
- ADVA 1061705877-01 compatible
- Alcatel-Lucent Ent. SFP-GIG-BX-D compatible
- Allied Telesis AT-SPBD10-14 compatible
- Arista 3rd_Party SFP-1G-LX compatible
- Aruba Networks(ex. HP Network) J4859C compatible
- Avaya (ex. Nortel) AA1419070-E6 compatible
- AVM Fritz!SFP AON compatible
- Axis T8611 compatible
- Brocade / Ruckus E1MG-BXD compatible
- Calix 100-01667 compatible
- Ciena (ex. Nortel) AA1419070-E6 compatible
- Ciena (ex. Nortel) NTTP59BD compatible
- Ciena XCVR-B10U49 compatible
- Cisco (ex. Meraki) MA-SFP-1GB-LX10 compatible
- Cisco Systems (ex. Linksys) MGBBX2 compatible
- Cisco Systems (ex. Viptela) VIP-SFP-1GE-LX compatible
- Cisco Systems GLC-BX-D compatible
- Clear-Com SFP-SMFO-1G-LX compatible
- Coriant (ex. Tellabs) 81.S1GBEBX1153S compatible
- Coriant (ex. Tellabs) 82.S1GBEBX1153S compatible
- Cyan 280-0105-00 compatible
- Dell (ex. Force10) GP-SFP2-1Y-BXD compatible
- Edge Core ET4204-BX10D compatible
- Ericsson RDH10248/2 compatible
- Extreme (ex. Enterasys) MGBIC-BX10-D compatible
- Extreme 10056 compatible
- Fortinet FG-TRAN-LX compatible
- HP H3C JD099B compatible
- HP Storage (C-Series) 453151-B21 compatible
- Huawei OGEBIDI11 compatible
- Huawei SFP-GE-LX-SM1490-BIDI compatible
- Infinera (ex. Transmode) TRX100081 compatible
- Intel SFP LX compatible
- Juniper (ex BTI Systems) BP3AM5QB compatible
- Juniper EX-SFP-GE10KT14R13 compatible
- Juniper SFP-GE10KT14R13 compatible
- Keymile 37973100 compatible
- LANCOM SFP-LX-LC1 compatible
- Lenovo (ex. IBM) 26R0808 compatible
- LevelOne SFP-9231 compatible
- MikroTik S-53LC20D compatible
- Moxa SFP-1G10BLC compatible
- MRV SFP-GD-BX43 compatible
- Net Insight NPA0012-L101 compatible
- Nexans 88645870 compatible
- Nokia (ex. Alcatel-Lucent) 1AB350870002 compatible
- Nokia (ex. Alcatel-Lucent) 3FE25772AB compatible
- Nokia (ex. Alcatel-Lucent) 3HE00868AB compatible
- Nokia (ex. Alcatel-Lucent) 3HE00868CB compatible
- Nokia Siemens Networks V50017-U412-K500 compatible
- Nvidia (ex. Mellanox) MC3208011-SX compatible
- Perle PSFP-1000-S1LC10D compatible
- Perle PSFP-1000D-S1LC10D-XT compatible
- RAD SFP-17BD compatible
- SonicWALL 01-SSC-9790 compatible
- Sophos ITFZTCHLX compatible
- Telco Systems BTI-SFP-GBD10L-DD-49/31S compatible
- TP-LINK TL-SM321A compatible
- Transition Networks TN-SFP-BXD compatible
- Ubiquiti Networks SFP-BIDI-1490-10 compatible
- Waystream (ex. Packetfront) SFP-1000BASE-BX-D compatible
- Westermo 1100-0559 compatible
- Zyxel SFP-BX1490-10-D compatible
What customers say
As an IT company specializing in the installation of network equipment, we've found Flexbox by Flexoptix to be an invaluable tool. Its versatility across various transceivers and user-friendly interface has made our job easier and more efficient.
One of the most impressive aspects of Flexbox is the reusability of the transceivers. This feature allows us to reconfigure and reuse the transceivers as needed, offering unprecedented flexibility and cost savings.
The performance is robust, and Flexbox has not only saved us time but also provided a cost-effective solution without sacrificing quality.
In summary, Flexbox by Flexoptix is a must-have tool for anyone in the networking field. We wholeheartedly recommend it and give it a five-star rating.
I wanted to take a moment to provide some feedback regarding the on-site programming capabilities of your FLEXOPTIX product. I must say that being able to program SFPs on-site according to our specific requirements has been an incredibly valuable feature for our network infrastructure. The convenience and efficiency it offers have exceeded our expectations.
One of the standout benefits we have experienced is the rapid deployment it enables. Being able to respond quickly to changing network needs without having to wait for orders from different vendors has significantly reduced our deployment time. This has improved our operational efficiency and allowed us to be more agile in meeting our organization's evolving demands.
Moreover, the cost savings we have achieved through on-site programming have been remarkable. By eliminating the need to order pre-configured SFPs from various vendors, we have saved on shipping costs, streamlined our inventory management, and bypassed vendor-specific pricing structures. This flexibility has positively impacted our budgeting and overall equipment expenses.
This is simply a brilliant idea and product! Thank you!
We are realy happy with the FLEXBOX, programming FLEXOPTIX universal transceivers works like a charm.
Just insert, detect, select and start programming, now we are able to support hundreds off vendors with just a few standard SFP modules.
Amazing smart solution!