1G SFP BiDi LX Industrial 10 km, ᵀˣ1550 / ᴿˣ1310 nm, DDM, LC-Simplex, Singlemode
Universal SFP BiDi Transceiver
Use FLEXBOX to configure to almost any vendor
Double your bandwith by using only one fiber for transmit and receive
For 1000BASE-LX Ethernet links
Supported Data Rates: 125 Mbit/s - 1.25 Gbit/s
Up to 10 km via Singlemode OS2
Operating Temperature from -40°C to 85°C, Digital Diagnocstic Monitoring (DDM)
- 1550 nm
- 10 km
- 1.25 G
- 100M ETH
- 1G ETH
- 1G FC
You can create a quote from your cart.
Just go to cart and click CREATE QUOTE.
Just go to cart and click CREATE QUOTE.
|Connector / Polish||LC-Simplex UPC|
|Temperature Range||-40°C - 85°C|
|Bandwidth||125 Mbit/s - 1.25 Gbit/s|
|Digital Diagnostic Management (DDM)||Yes, internally calibrated|
|Power Consumption||1 W|
|Powerbudget (dB)||12 dB|
|Transmit min/max per lane||-9 dBm / -3 dBm|
|Receiver min/max per lane||-21 dBm / -3 dBm (overload)|
|Wavelength TX (Typical)||1550 nm|
|Wavelength TX (Range)||1520 - 1580 nm|
|Wavelength RX (Typical)||1310 nm|
|Wavelength RX (Range)||1260 - 1360 nm|
|Extinction Ratio||9 dB|
|Supported Protocols||1G Fibre Channel, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet|
Transceiver Configuration with FLEXBOXIt's that easy to use
1. Insert Into FLEXBOX
- Download and start our FLEXOPTIX App
- Connect your FLEXBOX via USB
- Insert a Universal Transceiver
2. Select And Configure
- Choose vendor and compatibility
- Press play
- Configuration only takes a few seconds
3. Use With Device
- Use the transceiver in your device. That's it!
- Need it for another device? - Re-configure it again and again
All trademarks, registered companies & references cited are the sole property of their respective company and are used solely to assist in the identification of products.
- MSA Standard compatible
- Arista Networks SFP-1G-LX compatible
- Aruba Networks(ex. HP Network) J4859C compatible
- Calix 100-01667 compatible
- Ciena XCVR-A10U55 compatible
- Cisco Systems GLC-BX-D compatible
- Ericsson RDH10248/2 compatible
- Extreme 10056 compatible
- Fortinet FG-TRAN-LX compatible
- Guntermann & Drunck SFP LX compatible
- Hirschmann M-SFP-BIDI Type B LX/LC EEC compatible
- Huawei SFP-GE-LX-SM1550-BIDI compatible
- Juniper EX-SFP-GE10KT15R13 compatible
- Korenix SFPGLX10B15D-w compatible
- kvm-tec KT-7011 compatible
- LevelOne SFP-4320 compatible
- Moxa SFP-1G10BLC-T compatible
- Nexans 88646075 compatible
- Nokia (ex. Alcatel-Lucent) 3FE28785AB compatible
- Nokia (ex. Alcatel-Lucent) 3HE00868CB compatible
- Nokia Siemens Networks V50017-U412-K500 compatible
- Nokia-Siemens (ex. Atrica) AT10077-0D-R compatible
- Planet MGB-TLB10 compatible
- Transition Networks TN-SFP-LXB12T compatible
- Westermo 1100-0559 compatible
- Zyxel SFP-BX1550-10 compatible
Your vendor / compatibility is missing?
What customers say
Our engineers spend a lot of time in data centers connecting switches and routers from different vendors. With the FLEXOPTIX service not only their task gets easier, also the back office doesn't have to have a broad range of optics from different vendors in stock anymore. The days that an engineer stand next to a router with an optic from the wrong vendor are over. With the FLEXOPTIX FLEXBOX the engineer simply reconfigures the optic, and that’s that. As an added benefit with the FLEXBOX there is no need to connect a new cross-connect to a device to see if it is connected on the other side. The measurement option that comes with the FLEXBOX are very handy!
Thomas Verschuren Technical Consultant, IP Visie Networking B.V.
Ordering and using FLEXOPTIX transceivers was far quicker than even getting a quote from traditional vendors. Using the FLEXBOX is super easy and fast - 5 minutes to get transceivers ready including unboxing and enjoying packaged marshmallows.
Bronislav Robenek Network Architect, Cloud4com
The FLEXBOX allows us to use 100MBit/s to multi-gigabit transceivers in our product for a wide range of customer needs. We can not solve them without this magic box!
Klaus Degner Managing Director, Allegro Packets GmbH
Before we knew FLEXOPTIX, we always stocked various types of transceivers from different brands. Now, several years later, we have completely switched to FLEXOPTIX's universal transceivers since we can simply brand these ourselves using the FLEXBOX. Along with their broad product range and very fast shipping, they are an awesome company to deal with!
Jeffrey Bosma XS News , Sr. System & Network Engineer