1G SFP BiDi SX Industrial 1,000 m, ᵀˣ1310 / ᴿˣ1550 nm, DDM, LC-Simplex, Multimode
- 1310 nm
- 1 km
- 1.25 G
- 1G ETH
- 1G FC
Just go to cart and click CREATE QUOTE.
|Connector / Polish||LC-Simplex UPC|
|Temperature Range||-40°C - 85°C|
|Bandwidth||1.06 Gbit/s - 1.25 Gbit/s|
|Digital Diagnostic Management (DDM)||Yes, internally calibrated|
|Power Consumption||1 W|
|Powerbudget (dB)||11.5 dB|
|Transmit min/max per lane||-9.5 dBm / -3 dBm|
|Receiver min/max per lane||-21 dBm / -3 dBm (overload)|
|Wavelength TX (Typical)||1310 nm|
|Wavelength TX (Range)||1260 - 1360 nm|
|Wavelength RX (Typical)||1550 nm|
|Wavelength RX (Range)||1500 - 1580 nm|
|Extinction Ratio||6 dB|
|Supported Protocols||1G Fibre Channel, Gigabit Ethernet|
Transceiver Configuration with FLEXBOXIt's that easy to use
- Choose vendor and compatibility
- Press play
- Configuration only takes a few seconds
- Use the transceiver in your device. That's it!
- Need it for another device? - Re-configure it again and again
All trademarks, registered companies & references cited are the sole property of their respective company and are used solely to assist in the identification of products.
- MSA Standard compatible
- Alcatel-Lucent Ent. SFP-GIG-BX-U compatible
- Aruba Networks(ex. HP Network) J4858D compatible
- barox AC-SFP-BIA-SXE compatible
- Cisco Systems GLC-BX-U compatible
- Hirschmann M-SFP-SX/LC EEC compatible
- Huawei SFP-GE-LX-SM1310-BIDI compatible
- kvm-tec KT-7009 compatible
- Moxa SFP-1G10ALC compatible
- Netgear AGM731F compatible
- Nokia (ex. Alcatel-Lucent) 1AB350870001 compatible
- Nokia (ex. Alcatel-Lucent) 3FE25772AA compatible
- Ubiquiti Networks UF-SM-1G-S BU compatible
What customers say
The new FLEXOPTIX 400GBASE-ZR modules are lit. We’ve been running a few of them in production and they just work. Awesome support from FLEXOPTIX. Keep up the good work!
We are realy happy with the FLEXBOX, programming FLEXOPTIX universal transceivers works like a charm.
Just insert, detect, select and start programming, now we are able to support hundreds off vendors with just a few standard SFP modules.
Amazing smart solution!
The flexbox has been an amazing tool for our Equinix AM5 deployments, we have used many brands previously however the flexbox was superior right from the start, especially when working in the datacenter and not needing to hold my laptop in my hand but my phone, which is just amazing for rapid deployments.
Looking forward to keep using the flexbox in the future! :)