1G SFP BiDi LX 10 km, ᵀˣ1310 / ᴿˣ1550 nm, DDM, SC-Simplex, Singlemode
- 1310 nm
- 10 km
- 1.25 G
- 100M ETH
- 1G ETH
- 1G FC
Just go to cart and click CREATE QUOTE.
|Connector / Polish||SC-Simplex PC|
|Temperature Range||0°C - 70°C|
|Bandwidth||125 Mbit/s - 1.25 Gbit/s|
|Digital Diagnostic Management (DDM)||Yes, internally calibrated|
|Power Consumption||1 W|
|Powerbudget (dB)||12 dB|
|Transmit min/max per lane||-9 dBm / -3 dBm|
|Receiver min/max per lane||-21 dBm / -3 dBm (overload)|
|Wavelength TX (Typical)||1310 nm|
|Wavelength TX (Range)||1270 - 1350 nm|
|Wavelength RX (Typical)||1550 nm|
|Wavelength RX (Range)||1530 - 1570 nm|
|Extinction Ratio||9 dB|
|Supported Protocols||1G Fibre Channel, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet|
Transceiver Configuration with FLEXBOXIt's that easy to use
- Download and start our FLEXOPTIX App
- Connect your FLEXBOX via USB
- Insert a Universal Transceiver
- Choose vendor and compatibility
- Press play
- Configuration only takes a few seconds
- Use the transceiver in your device. That's it!
- Need it for another device? - Re-configure it again and again
All trademarks, registered companies & references cited are the sole property of their respective company and are used solely to assist in the identification of products.
- MSA Standard compatible
- ADVA 0061003012 compatible
- Allnet ALL4761 compatible
- Aruba Networks(ex. HP Network) J4859C compatible
- Calix 100-01666 compatible
- Ciena XCVR-B10U31 compatible
- Cisco Systems GLC-BX-U compatible
- Dell 407-BBOO compatible
- Ericsson RDH10248/1 compatible
- Huawei SFP-GE-LX-SM1310-BIDI compatible
- Juniper EX-SFP-GE10KT13R15 compatible
- MikroTik S-35LC20D compatible
- Moxa SFP-1G10ALC compatible
- Netgear AGM732F compatible
- Ubiquiti Networks UF-SM-1G-S BU compatible
- Westermo 1100-0558 compatible
- Zyxel SFP-BX1310-10 compatible
What customers say
A must-have for every network engineer.
Never again will you have to stock different transceiver types for different vendors for the infrastructure you are using.
The setup of the FLEXBOX is very easy and self-explanatory. The configuration of the FLEXOPTIX universal transceivers is done in seconds and without any problems. Thanks to the smartphone app and the Mobility Pack, even on the go without having to lug around large equipment.
Ten out of ten, absolutely recommended!
When you unpack it, you immediately notice: A lot of time and love was invested in this great device. In just a few minutes everything is ready to go and the first transceiver can be configured. The app responds quickly and is well laid out, and the search function makes it easy to find the right configuration. The Flexbox is ideal for us because we use switches from many different manufacturers and can thus react flexibly to changes in our infrastructure at any time. Even on site, we can make adjustments at an instant thanks to the support for mobile devices for configuration.