1G SFP BiDi LX 10 km, ᵀˣ1550 / ᴿˣ1310 nm, DDM, SC-Simplex, Singlemode
- 1550 nm
- 10 km
- 1.25 G
- 100M ETH
- 1G ETH
- 1G FC
Just go to cart and click CREATE QUOTE.
|Connector / Polish||SC-Simplex PC|
|Temperature Range||0°C - 70°C|
|Bandwidth||125 Mbit/s - 1.25 Gbit/s|
|Digital Diagnostic Management (DDM)||Yes, internally calibrated|
|Power Consumption||1 W|
|Powerbudget (dB)||12 dB|
|Transmit min/max per lane||-9 dBm / -3 dBm|
|Receiver min/max per lane||-21 dBm / -3 dBm (overload)|
|Wavelength TX (Typical)||1550 nm|
|Wavelength TX (Range)||1520 - 1580 nm|
|Wavelength RX (Typical)||1310 nm|
|Wavelength RX (Range)||1260 - 1360 nm|
|Transmit and Dispersion Penalty||1 dB|
|Extinction Ratio||9 dB|
|Supported Protocols||1G Fibre Channel, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet|
Transceiver Configuration with FLEXBOXIt's that easy to use
- Choose vendor and compatibility
- Press play
- Configuration only takes a few seconds
- Use the transceiver in your device. That's it!
- Need it for another device? - Re-configure it again and again
All trademarks, registered companies & references cited are the sole property of their respective company and are used solely to assist in the identification of products.
- MSA Standard compatible
- ADTRAN 1442110G1 compatible
- ADVA 0061003013 compatible
- Aruba Networks(ex. HP Network) J4859C compatible
- Calix 100-01667 compatible
- Ciena XCVR-010U49 compatible
- Cisco Systems GLC-BX-D compatible
- Dell 407-BBOO compatible
- Ericsson RDH10248/2 compatible
- Huawei SFP-GE-LX-SM1550-BIDI compatible
- Juniper EX-SFP-GE10KT15R13 compatible
- MikroTik S-53LC20D compatible
- Moxa SFP-1G10BLC compatible
- Netgear AGM732F compatible
- TP-LINK TL-SM321A compatible
- Ubiquiti Networks UF-SM-1G-SYE compatible
- Westermo 1100-0559 compatible
- Zyxel SFP-BX1550-10 compatible
What customers say
As a network engineer responsible for programming universal transceivers, I can confidently say that the FLEXBOX is a true game-changer in the field. Its unparalleled capabilities and user-friendly interface makes the process effortless and highly efficient.
One of the standout features of the FLEXBOX is its ability to support a wide range of transceiver types and brands. Whether you're dealing with SFP, SFP+, QSFP, the FLEXBOX has got you covered.
FLEXBOX made my life a lot easier, adapting to multiple hardware in a breeze. I used fiber/SFP, RJ45/SFP, RJ45-10G/SFP for an esports production with different hardware brands and all of them worked instantly.
Before being a FLEXOPTER I had a lot of trouble communicating with my infrastructure and acquisitions team because of the complexity of compatibility between different brands and models
now I can operate and adapt to each on site production.