1G SFP BiDi LX 10 km, ᵀˣ1550 / ᴿˣ1310 nm, DDM, SC-Simplex, Singlemode
- 1550 nm
- 10 km
- 1.25 G
- 100M ETH
- 1G ETH
- 1G FC
Just go to cart and click CREATE QUOTE.
|Connector / Polish||SC-Simplex PC|
|Temperature Range||0°C - 70°C|
|Bandwidth||125 Mbit/s - 1.25 Gbit/s|
|Digital Diagnostic Management (DDM)||Yes, internally calibrated|
|Power Consumption||1 W|
|Powerbudget (dB)||12 dB|
|Transmit min/max per lane||-9 dBm / -3 dBm|
|Receiver min/max per lane||-21 dBm / -3 dBm (overload)|
|Wavelength TX (Typical)||1550 nm|
|Wavelength TX (Range)||1520 - 1580 nm|
|Wavelength RX (Typical)||1310 nm|
|Wavelength RX (Range)||1260 - 1360 nm|
|Transmit and Dispersion Penalty||1 dB|
|Extinction Ratio||9 dB|
|Supported Protocols||1G Fibre Channel, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet|
Transceiver Configuration with FLEXBOXIt's that easy to use
- Choose vendor and compatibility
- Press play
- Configuration only takes a few seconds
- Use the transceiver in your device. That's it!
- Need it for another device? - Re-configure it again and again
All trademarks, registered companies & references cited are the sole property of their respective company and are used solely to assist in the identification of products.
- MSA Standard compatible
- ADTRAN 1442110G1 compatible
- ADVA 0061003013 compatible
- Aruba Networks(ex. HP Network) J4859C compatible
- Calix 100-01667 compatible
- Ciena XCVR-010U49 compatible
- Cisco Systems GLC-BX-D compatible
- Dell 407-BBOO compatible
- Ericsson RDH10248/2 compatible
- Huawei SFP-GE-LX-SM1550-BIDI compatible
- Juniper EX-SFP-GE10KT15R13 compatible
- MikroTik S-53LC20D compatible
- Moxa SFP-1G10BLC compatible
- Netgear AGM732F compatible
- TP-LINK TL-SM321A compatible
- Ubiquiti Networks UF-SM-1G-SYE compatible
- Westermo 1100-0559 compatible
- Zyxel SFP-BX1550-10 compatible
What customers say
You guys rock! I have had the opportunity to use the previous version of FLEXBOX with my previous company. I cannot believe the progress you have made just in a year. Battery pack? Mobile reconfiguration? I am truly feeling lucky to have met you guys at Cloudfest. I will be honoured to demonstrate your products to startups as great examples to contribute to tech sustainability.
We heard about FLEXOPTIX for the quality of its FLEXBOX and optics.
We were able to acquire a FLEXBOX to help out our customers. The quality of the product leaves us speechless. We are immediately going to change optics supplier to FLEXOPTIX. The quality is excellent.
When you unpack it, you immediately notice: A lot of time and love was invested in this great device. In just a few minutes everything is ready to go and the first transceiver can be configured. The app responds quickly and is well laid out, and the search function makes it easy to find the right configuration. The Flexbox is ideal for us because we use switches from many different manufacturers and can thus react flexibly to changes in our infrastructure at any time. Even on site, we can make adjustments at an instant thanks to the support for mobile devices for configuration.