622M SFP STM-4 80 km, λ1550 nm, DDM, LC-Duplex, Singlemode
- 1550 nm
- 80 km
- 622 M
- 100M ETH
Just go to cart and click CREATE QUOTE.
|Connector / Polish||LC-Duplex PC|
|Temperature Range||0°C - 70°C|
|Bandwidth||125 Mbit/s - 622 Mbit/s|
|Digital Diagnostic Management (DDM)||Yes, internally calibrated|
|Power Consumption||1 W|
|Powerbudget (dB)||25 dB|
|Transmit min/max per lane||-3 dBm / 2 dBm|
|Receiver min/max per lane||-28 dBm / -8 dBm (overload)|
|Wavelength TX (Typical)||1550 nm|
|Wavelength TX (Range)||1520 - 1580 nm|
|Wavelength RX (Typical)||1550 nm|
|Wavelength RX (Range)||1260 - 1600 nm|
|Extinction Ratio||10 dB|
|Supported Protocols||Fast Ethernet, STM-1, STM-4|
Transceiver Configuration with FLEXBOXIt's that easy to use
- Choose vendor and compatibility
- Press play
- Configuration only takes a few seconds
- Use the transceiver in your device. That's it!
- Need it for another device? - Re-configure it again and again
All trademarks, registered companies & references cited are the sole property of their respective company and are used solely to assist in the identification of products.
- MSA Standard compatible
- ADTRAN 1184544P5 compatible
- Barnfind BTSFP-ZX-SM-0680 compatible
- Ciena (ex. Nortel) NTTP05FF compatible
- Cisco Systems GLC-FE-100ZX compatible
- Cisco Systems ONS-SI-622-L2 compatible
- Cisco Systems SFP-OC12-LR2 compatible
- ComNet SFP-5 compatible
- Coriant (ex. Tellabs) TR-0006 compatible
- Ericsson RDH90120/B0213 compatible
- Ericsson RDH90120/C1428 compatible
- Hirschmann M-FAST SFP-LH/LC compatible
- Huawei eSFP-1550nm-L-1.2 compatible
- Huawei eSFP-1550nm-L-4.2 compatible
- KTI Networks SFP-FCD-S60-A compatible
- Marconi SU67AC compatible
- Marconi SU67AE compatible
- Moxa SFP-1FELLC-T compatible
- Net Insight NPA0014-VL21 compatible
- Nexans 88645908 compatible
- Nokia (ex. Alcatel-Lucent) 1AB194670006 compatible
- Nokia (ex. Alcatel-Lucent) 1AB196360007 compatible
- Nokia (ex. Alcatel-Lucent) 1AB376360003 compatible
- Nokia (ex. Alcatel-Lucent) 1AZ672410001 compatible
- Nokia (ex. Alcatel-Lucent) 3HE00042AA compatible
- Nokia Siemens Networks V50017-U332-K500 compatible
- Perle PSFP-100D-S2LC80 compatible
- RAD SFP-16 compatible
- SagemCOM 252709947 compatible
- Transition Networks TN-SFP-OC12S8 compatible
- Westermo 1100-0534 compatible
What customers say
As an IT company specializing in the installation of network equipment, we've found Flexbox by Flexoptix to be an invaluable tool. Its versatility across various transceivers and user-friendly interface has made our job easier and more efficient.
One of the most impressive aspects of Flexbox is the reusability of the transceivers. This feature allows us to reconfigure and reuse the transceivers as needed, offering unprecedented flexibility and cost savings.
The performance is robust, and Flexbox has not only saved us time but also provided a cost-effective solution without sacrificing quality.
In summary, Flexbox by Flexoptix is a must-have tool for anyone in the networking field. We wholeheartedly recommend it and give it a five-star rating.
The flexbox has been an amazing tool for our Equinix AM5 deployments, we have used many brands previously however the flexbox was superior right from the start, especially when working in the datacenter and not needing to hold my laptop in my hand but my phone, which is just amazing for rapid deployments.
Looking forward to keep using the flexbox in the future! :)
The flexbox has been an amazing tool for our fibre infrastructure upgrades as we work with different types and manufacturers of equipment, the ability to configure them on the fly when required makes the process a lot easier!
We were pleasantly surprised by the easy to use interface and the extra's such as the power meter.
The travel pack makes it easy to use it off-site in some of our satellite cabs if needed.
The flexoptix universal transceivers are very easy to configure and we will be ordering these in the future.