3G Video SDI SFP 10 km, λ1310 nm, DDM, LC-Duplex, Singlemode
- 1310 nm
- 10 km
- 2.97 G
- 3G SDI
Just go to cart and click CREATE QUOTE.
|Connector / Polish||LC-Duplex PC|
|Temperature Range||0°C - 70°C|
|Bandwidth||270 Mbit/s - 2.97 Gbit/s|
|Digital Diagnostic Management (DDM)||Yes, internally calibrated|
|Power Consumption||1 W|
|Powerbudget (dB)||13 dB|
|Transmit min/max per lane||-5 dBm / 0 dBm|
|Receiver min/max per lane||-18 dBm / -3 dBm (overload)|
|Wavelength TX (Typical)||1310 nm|
|Wavelength TX (Range)||1260 - 1360 nm|
|Wavelength RX (Typical)||1310 nm|
|Wavelength RX (Range)||1270 - 1610 nm|
|Extinction Ratio||5 dB|
|Supported Protocols||3G SDI|
Transceiver Configuration with FLEXBOXIt's that easy to use
- Download and start our FLEXOPTIX App
- Connect your FLEXBOX via USB
- Insert a Universal Transceiver
- Choose vendor and compatibility
- Press play
- Configuration only takes a few seconds
- Use the transceiver in your device. That's it!
- Need it for another device? - Re-configure it again and again
All trademarks, registered companies & references cited are the sole property of their respective company and are used solely to assist in the identification of products.
- MSA Standard compatible
- ADTRAN 1442810G1 compatible
- ADVA 1061707856-01 compatible
- Barnfind BTSFP-LX-SM-3G20 compatible
- Ciena (ex. Nortel) NTTP73BBE6 compatible
- Packetlight SL15 compatible
What customers say
A must-have for every network engineer.
Never again will you have to stock different transceiver types for different vendors for the infrastructure you are using.
The setup of the FLEXBOX is very easy and self-explanatory. The configuration of the FLEXOPTIX universal transceivers is done in seconds and without any problems. Thanks to the smartphone app and the Mobility Pack, even on the go without having to lug around large equipment.
Ten out of ten, absolutely recommended!