100G QSFP28 CLR4+ with dual CDR 10 km, λ1271-1331 nm, LC-Duplex, Singlemode
Just go to cart and click CREATE QUOTE.
|Connector / Polish||LC-Duplex PC|
|Temperature Range||0°C - 70°C|
|Lane Count||4x (Tx/Rx)|
|Bandwith Per Lane||25.78 Gbit/s|
|Digital Diagnostic Management (DDM)||Yes, internally calibrated|
|Power Consumption||3.5 W|
|CDR||TX and RX|
|Powerbudget (dB)||3.5 dB|
|Transmit min/max per lane||-3 dBm / 2.5 dBm|
|Receiver min/max per lane||-6.5 dBm / 2.5 dBm (overload)|
|Wavelength TX (Typical)||1271 nm, 1291 nm, 1311 nm, 1331 nm|
|Wavelength RX (Typical)||1271 nm, 1291 nm, 1311 nm, 1331 nm|
|Extinction Ratio||4 dB|
|Supported Protocols||100G Ethernet|
Transceiver Configuration with FLEXBOXIt's that easy to use
- Choose vendor and compatibility
- Press play
- Configuration only takes a few seconds
- Use the transceiver in your device. That's it!
- Need it for another device? - Re-configure it again and again
All trademarks, registered companies & references cited are the sole property of their respective company and are used solely to assist in the identification of products.
- MSA Standard compatible
- Alcatel-Lucent Ent. QSFP-100G-CLR4 compatible
- Arista 3rd_Party 100GBASE-CWDM4 compatible
- Cisco Systems QSFP-100G-LR4-S compatible
- Huawei QSFP-100G-CWDM4 compatible
- Juniper JNP-QSFP-100G-CWDM compatible
- Juniper JNP-QSFP-100G-LR4 compatible
- Juniper QSFP-100G-LR4 compatible
- Nokia (ex. Alcatel-Lucent) 3HE10550AA compatible
What customers say
As a network engineer responsible for programming universal transceivers, I can confidently say that the FLEXBOX is a true game-changer in the field. Its unparalleled capabilities and user-friendly interface makes the process effortless and highly efficient.
One of the standout features of the FLEXBOX is its ability to support a wide range of transceiver types and brands. Whether you're dealing with SFP, SFP+, QSFP, the FLEXBOX has got you covered.