FLEXSOX – Add-on for your FLEXBOX Configure Universal QSFP-DD and OSFP Transceivers
Add-on to make your FLEXBOX even more powerful
The FLEXSOX is an add-on for your FLEXBOX V4 to support the new transceiver form factors QSFP-DD and OSFP.
With the FLEXSOX you are able to configure all Universal Transceivers up to 400G by yourself.
- Additional Transceiver configuration for QSFP-DD and OSFP
- Use your existing FLEXBOX V4 with its features
- Use all form factors (except CFP for V4A) without removing the FLEXBOX
How to use it? Slide your FLEXBOX into the FLEXSOX and you are ready to enter the 400G world of Universal Transceivers.
Just go to cart and click CREATE QUOTE.
How to Get Your FLEXSOX FOR FREE
- The FLEXSOX only works with the FLEXBOX V4 and FLEXOPTIX Universal Transceiver. To get your FLEXSOX for free, you need to order at least one OSFP or QSFP-DD transceiver.
- Latest 2 weeks after you receive your free FLEXSOX, you will provide feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If we do not receive feedback, we will charge you the normal price of the FLEXSOX as listed above.
- Only one FREE FLEXSOX per company or organization.
- Terms of FREE FLEXSOX campaign
Any questions left unanswered? Just contact us!
E-Mail: email@example.com / Phone: +49 6151 62904-0
|Supported Form Factors||CSFP, SFP, SFP+, SFP28, CFP2 (for V4A), XFP, QSFP+, QSFP28, QSFP56, QSFP-DD, OSFP|
|Power Supply||Powered by FLEXBOX|
Configure Transceiver Using Your FLEXSOXIt's that easy to use
- Slide your FLEXBOX V4 into your FLEXSOX
- Connect it via USB
- Start our FLEXOPTIX App
- Insert a Universal Transceiver into the corresponding slot
- Choose vendor and compatibility
- Press play
- Configuration only takes a few seconds
- Use the transceiver in your device. That's it!
- Need it for another device? - Re-configure it again and again
What customers say
The flexbox has been an amazing tool for our Equinix AM5 deployments, we have used many brands previously however the flexbox was superior right from the start, especially when working in the datacenter and not needing to hold my laptop in my hand but my phone, which is just amazing for rapid deployments.
Looking forward to keep using the flexbox in the future! :)