FLEXSOX – Add-on for your FLEXBOX Configure Universal QSFP-DD and OSFP Transceivers
Add-on to make your FLEXBOX even more powerful
The FLEXSOX is an add-on for your FLEXBOX V4 to support the new transceiver form factors QSFP-DD and OSFP.
With the FLEXSOX you are able to configure all Universal Transceivers up to 400G by yourself.
- Additional Transceiver configuration for QSFP-DD and OSFP
- Use your existing FLEXBOX V4 with its features
- Use all form factors (except CFP for V4A) without removing the FLEXBOX
How to use it? Slide your FLEXBOX into the FLEXSOX and you are ready to enter the 400G world of Universal Transceivers.
Just go to cart and click CREATE QUOTE.
How to Get Your FLEXSOX FOR FREE
- The FLEXSOX only works with the FLEXBOX V4 and FLEXOPTIX Universal Transceiver. To get your FLEXSOX for free, you need to order at least one OSFP or QSFP-DD transceiver.
- Latest 2 weeks after you receive your free FLEXSOX, you will provide feedback to email@example.com.
If we do not receive feedback, we will charge you the normal price of the FLEXSOX as listed above.
- Only one FREE FLEXSOX per company or organization.
- Terms of FREE FLEXSOX campaign
|Supported Form Factors
|CSFP, SFP, SFP+, SFP28, CFP2 (for V4A), XFP, QSFP+, QSFP28, QSFP56, QSFP-DD, OSFP
|Powered by FLEXBOX
Configure Transceiver Using Your FLEXSOXIt's that easy to use
- Insert a Universal Transceiver into the corresponding slot
- Choose vendor and compatibility
- Press play
- Configuration only takes a few seconds
- Use the transceiver in your device. That's it!
- Need it for another device? - Re-configure it again and again
What customers say
The new FLEXOPTIX 400GBASE-ZR modules are lit. We’ve been running a few of them in production and they just work. Awesome support from FLEXOPTIX. Keep up the good work!