100BASE-TX Copper SFP 100 m, RJ-45, Autoneg, NO RX_LOS, SERDES, 10 Mbit/s - 125 Mbit/s
- 100 m
- 125 M
- 100M ETH
- 10M ETH
Just go to cart and click CREATE QUOTE.
|Connector / Polish||RJ-45|
|Temperature Range||0°C - 70°C|
|Bandwidth||10 Mbit/s - 125 Mbit/s|
|Digital Diagnostic Management (DDM)||not implemented|
|Power Consumption||1.05 W|
|Special Features||Autoneg, NO RX_LOS, SERDES|
|Supported Protocols||Ethernet, Fast Ethernet|
Transceiver Configuration with FLEXBOXIt's that easy to use
- Download and start our FLEXOPTIX App
- Connect your FLEXBOX via USB
- Insert a Universal Transceiver
- Choose vendor and compatibility
- Press play
- Configuration only takes a few seconds
- Use the transceiver in your device. That's it!
- Need it for another device? - Re-configure it again and again
All trademarks, registered companies & references cited are the sole property of their respective company and are used solely to assist in the identification of products.
- MSA Standard compatible
- Dell (ex. Force10) GP-SFP2-1F [TX] compatible
- Marconi SU56AD compatible
- Marconi SU56AG compatible
- Nokia (ex. Alcatel-Lucent) 3FE63343AA compatible
- Nokia-Siemens (ex. Atrica) [100TX, RX] compatible
What customers say
I had the chance to flash my first transceiver with the flexbox and also navigate through the different tools on the Windows App. I must say that I’m impressed by the flexibility and available features provided by this app and the Flexbox. I flashed a 1G LX optic to be compatible with a HP switch in production (Aruba Networks(ex. HP Network) / J4858A) and the switch immediately recognized the plug freshly configured. I can know count on my flexbox for the future transceivers I’ll need to install/replace. Also, the optic measurement is a very good feature.