1G SFP BiDi LX 20 km, ᵀˣ1550 / ᴿˣ1310 nm, DDM, SC-Simplex, Singlemode
Universal SFP BiDi Transceiver
Use FLEXBOX to configure to almost any vendor
Double your bandwith by using only one fiber for transmit and receive
For 1000BASE-LX Ethernet links
Supported Data Rates: 125 Mbit/s - 1.25 Gbit/s
Up to 20 km via Singlemode OS2
Digital Diagnocstic Monitoring (DDM)
- 1550 nm
- 20 km
- 1.25 G
- 100M ETH
- 1G ETH
- 1G FC
You can create a quote from your cart.
Just go to cart and click CREATE QUOTE.
Just go to cart and click CREATE QUOTE.
|Connector / Polish||SC-Simplex PC|
|Temperature Range||0°C - 70°C|
|Bandwidth||125 Mbit/s - 1.25 Gbit/s|
|Digital Diagnostic Management (DDM)||Yes, internally calibrated|
|Power Consumption||1 W|
|Powerbudget (dB)||15 dB|
|Transmit min/max per lane||-8 dBm / -3 dBm|
|Receiver min/max per lane||-23 dBm / -3 dBm (overload)|
|Wavelength TX (Typical)||1550 nm|
|Wavelength TX (Range)||1520 - 1580 nm|
|Wavelength RX (Typical)||1310 nm|
|Wavelength RX (Range)||1260 - 1360 nm|
|Transmit and Dispersion Penalty||1 dB|
|Extinction Ratio||9 dB|
|Supported Protocols||1G Fibre Channel, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet|
Transceiver Configuration with FLEXBOXIt's that easy to use
1. Insert Into FLEXBOX
- Download and start our FLEXOPTIX App
- Connect your FLEXBOX via USB
- Insert a Universal Transceiver
2. Select And Configure
- Choose vendor and compatibility
- Press play
- Configuration only takes a few seconds
3. Use With Device
- Use the transceiver in your device. That's it!
- Need it for another device? - Re-configure it again and again
All trademarks, registered companies & references cited are the sole property of their respective company and are used solely to assist in the identification of products.
- MSA Standard compatible
- ADTRAN 1442120G1 compatible
- ADVA 0061003013 compatible
- Allied Telesis AT-SPBD20-14 compatible
- Aruba Networks(ex. HP Network) J4859C compatible
- Blackbox LFP420 compatible
- Brocade / Ruckus E1MG-BXD compatible
- Cisco Systems GLC-BX-D compatible
- ComNet SFP-14B compatible
- Dell 407-10588 compatible
- Dell 407-BB00 compatible
- Dell 407-BBOO compatible
- Edge Core ET4203-BX20D compatible
- Extreme 10056 compatible
- FiberPlex SFP-SC24BD-5531-B compatible
- FibroLAN SF1G-SF15 compatible
- Fortinet FG-TRAN-LX compatible
- Juniper SFP-GE20KT15R13 compatible
- Korenix SFPGLX20B15D compatible
- LevelOne SFP-9331 compatible
- Marconi SU57AE compatible
- MikroTik S-53LC20D compatible
- Moxa SFP-1G20BLC compatible
- Netgear AGM732F compatible
- Nokia (ex. Alcatel-Lucent) 1AB393080006 compatible
- Nokia (ex. Alcatel-Lucent) 3FE25772AB compatible
- Nokia (ex. Alcatel-Lucent) SFP-GIG-BX-D compatible
- Nokia Siemens Networks V50017-U412-K500 compatible
- Nokia-Siemens (ex. Atrica) AT10077-0D-R compatible
- Planet MGB-LB20 compatible
- RAD SFP-17BD compatible
- Raisecom USFP-GB/SS532-DL compatible
- TP-LINK TL-SM311LS compatible
- Transition Networks TN-SFP-LXB22 compatible
- Waystream (ex. Packetfront) SFP-1000BASE-BX20-D1550SC compatible
- Westermo 1100-0559 compatible
- Zyxel SFP-BX1550-10 compatible
Your vendor / compatibility is missing?
What customers say
After many years of using clumsy EEPROM programmers, soldering irons, hammers etc. to make SFP modules work properly, now FLEXBOX allows me to do the same thing in a fraction of time. I only hope my boss doesn't find out I have so much free time now!
Adil Demiri CTO, SGN d.o.o.
Your FLEXBOX rocks. On our Linux workstations we can easily change the vendor and thus save costs. In addition, we are also convinced by the product quality, the support and the handling of the order. Thank you!
Martin Verges Managing director, croit GmbH
Extensive list of supported vendors. Your product is like a Swiss Army Knife that all Engineers should have!! Great Job and keep it up!
Fahad Dalwai Network Engineer, Abdulaziz Abdulmohsin Al-Rashed Sons Co. W.L.L.
Formerly a System & Network Engineer at the service of French Academic and Research Network and currently developing my own IT services business, I have been a strong advocate of FLEXOPTIX "one-SFP-fits-all" approach since 2015! Having purchased close to 1500 optics over the last few years for different kinds of projects (Metropolitan & Campus Networks, Datacenter, Nexans FTTO projects), I have always been completely satisfied with FLEXOPTIX products. I have had the opportunity to test several competing solutions and for me "FLEXBOX" is by far the most advanced in terms of functionality, ease of use and compatibility. Beyond the flawless technical aspects, the many human qualities of the different people I have had the opportunity to exchange with are a priceless advantage: sympathy, reactivity, impressive know-how, infallible logistics and after-sales services, FLEXOPTIX is a company you enjoy working with and you can trust one hundred percent. Thanks a lot guys!
Francis Monestier System & Network Engineer / JigWan