100M SFP FX SGMII 2 km, λ1310 nm, LC-Duplex, Multimode
- 1310 nm
- 2 km
- 125 M
- 100M ETH
Just go to cart and click CREATE QUOTE.
|Connector / Polish||LC-Duplex PC|
|Temperature Range||0°C - 70°C|
|Digital Diagnostic Management (DDM)||Yes, none|
|Power Consumption||1 W|
|Powerbudget (dB)||10 dB|
|Transmit min/max per lane||-20 dBm / -14 dBm|
|Receiver min/max per lane||-30 dBm / -8 dBm (overload)|
|Wavelength TX (Typical)||1310 nm|
|Wavelength TX (Range)||1260 - 1360 nm|
|Wavelength RX (Typical)||1310 nm|
|Wavelength RX (Range)||1260 - 1600 nm|
|Extinction Ratio||9 dB|
|Supported Protocols||Fast Ethernet|
Transceiver Configuration with FLEXBOXIt's that easy to use
- Download and start our FLEXOPTIX App
- Connect your FLEXBOX via USB
- Insert a Universal Transceiver
- Choose vendor and compatibility
- Press play
- Configuration only takes a few seconds
- Use the transceiver in your device. That's it!
- Need it for another device? - Re-configure it again and again
All trademarks, registered companies & references cited are the sole property of their respective company and are used solely to assist in the identification of products.
- MSA Standard compatible
- Alcatel-Lucent Ent. 3HE09500AA compatible
- Aruba Networks(ex. HP Network) J9054B compatible
- Ciena (ex. Nortel) NTTP12ACE6 compatible
- Dell 407-BBOT compatible
- Extreme 10063 compatible
- H3C (ex. 3COM) 3CSFP9-81 compatible
- Intel SFP FX compatible
- Juniper EX-SFP-1FE-FX compatible
- Juniper SFP-1FE-FX compatible
- Juniper SRX-SFP-FE-FX compatible
- MRV SFP-FDSGMII-M compatible
- Siemens 6GK6000-8FE50-0AA0 compatible
What customers say
A must-have for every network engineer.
Never again will you have to stock different transceiver types for different vendors for the infrastructure you are using.
The setup of the FLEXBOX is very easy and self-explanatory. The configuration of the FLEXOPTIX universal transceivers is done in seconds and without any problems. Thanks to the smartphone app and the Mobility Pack, even on the go without having to lug around large equipment.
Ten out of ten, absolutely recommended!