100G QSFP28 to 4x SFP28 Breakout DAC Passive Copper Cable, 0.5 - 3 m
- 0.5m - 3m
- 111.8 G
- 25G ETH
Just go to cart and click CREATE QUOTE.
|Form Factor||QSFP28 to 4x SFP28|
|Interface||Direct Attached Cable|
|Temperature Range||-40°C - 85°C|
|Bandwidth||103.12 Gbit/s - 111.8 Gbit/s|
|Digital Diagnostic Management (DDM)||not implemented|
|Power Consumption||0.5 W (0.1 W + 4x 0.1 W)|
|Supported Protocols||25G Ethernet|
Transceiver Configuration with FLEXBOXIt's that easy to use
- Download and start our FLEXOPTIX App
- Connect your FLEXBOX via USB
- Insert a Universal Transceiver
- Choose vendor and compatibility
- Press play
- Configuration only takes a few seconds
- Use the transceiver in your device. That's it!
- Need it for another device? - Re-configure it again and again
All trademarks, registered companies & references cited are the sole property of their respective company and are used solely to assist in the identification of products.
- MSA Standard compatible
- Arista Networks DAC QSFP+ 4x SFP+ 3m compatible
- Aruba Networks(ex. HP Network) 845416-B21 compatible
- Cisco Systems QSFP-4SFP25G-CU3M compatible
- Dell (ex. Force10) DAC-Q28-4SFP28-25G-3M compatible
- Edge Core ET7402-25DAC-3M compatible
- Huawei DAC-Q28-S28-3M compatible
- Juniper QFX-QSFP28-DAC-3M compatible
- Nvidia (ex. Mellanox) MCP7F00-A003 compatible
What customers say
I had the chance to flash my first transceiver with the flexbox and also navigate through the different tools on the Windows App. I must say that I’m impressed by the flexibility and available features provided by this app and the Flexbox. I flashed a 1G LX optic to be compatible with a HP switch in production (Aruba Networks(ex. HP Network) / J4858A) and the switch immediately recognized the plug freshly configured. I can know count on my flexbox for the future transceivers I’ll need to install/replace. Also, the optic measurement is a very good feature.