100G QSFP28 to 4x SFP28 Breakout DAC Passive Copper Cable, 0.5 - 5 m
- 0.5m - 5m
- 111.8 G
- 25G ETH
Just go to cart and click CREATE QUOTE.
|Form Factor||QSFP28 to 4x SFP28|
|Interface||Direct Attached Cable|
|Temperature Range||-40°C - 85°C|
|Bandwidth||103.12 Gbit/s - 111.8 Gbit/s|
|Digital Diagnostic Management (DDM)||not implemented|
|Power Consumption||0.5 W (0.1 W + 4x 0.1 W)|
|Supported Protocols||25G Ethernet|
Transceiver Configuration with FLEXBOXIt's that easy to use
- Choose vendor and compatibility
- Press play
- Configuration only takes a few seconds
- Use the transceiver in your device. That's it!
- Need it for another device? - Re-configure it again and again
All trademarks, registered companies & references cited are the sole property of their respective company and are used solely to assist in the identification of products.
- MSA Standard compatible
- Aruba Networks(ex. HP Network) 845416-B21 compatible
- Cisco Systems QSFP-4SFP25G-CU2M compatible
- Dell (ex. Force10) DAC-Q28-4SFP28-25G-2M compatible
- Edge Core ET7402-25DAC-2.5M compatible
- Huawei DAC-Q28-S28-2M compatible
- Juniper QFX-QSFP28-DAC-3M compatible
- Nvidia (ex. Mellanox) MCP7F00-A02A compatible
What customers say
FLEXOPTIX have saved us from the misery and disappointment of searching in vain through our box of old, single-vendor transceivers when we need to connect up a device, only to find we don’t have a compatible module. Having the FLEXBOX and programmable transceivers in our toolbox means we’ve always got the right transceiver for any device. The icing on the cake is the mobility pack which allows you to program any transceivers, anywhere, any time, with just a mobile phone and the FLEXBOX . Absolutely brilliant and couldn't ask for more.