400G QSFP-DD SR8 with dual CDR 100 m, 8x λ850 nm, MTP/MPO-16 APC, Multimode
- 8x 850 nm
- 100 m
- 425 G
- 400G ETH
Just go to cart and click CREATE QUOTE.
|Connector / Polish||MTP/MPO-16 APC|
|Temperature Range||20°C - 60°C|
|Lane Count||8x (Tx/Rx)|
|Bandwith Per Lane||53.13 Gbit/s|
|Digital Diagnostic Management (DDM)||Yes, internally calibrated|
|Power Consumption||10 W|
|CDR||TX and RX|
|Powerbudget (dB)||1.9 dB|
|Transmit min/max per lane||-6 dBm / 4 dBm|
|Receiver min/max per lane||-7.9 dBm / 4 dBm (overload)|
|Wavelength TX (Typical)||8x 850 nm|
|Wavelength TX (Range)||840 - 860 nm|
|Wavelength RX (Typical)||8x 850 nm|
|Transmit and Dispersion Penalty||4.9 dB|
|Extinction Ratio||3 dB|
|Supported Protocols||400G Ethernet|
Configure Transceiver Using Your FLEXSOXIt's that easy to use
- Insert a Universal Transceiver into the corresponding slot
- Choose vendor and compatibility
- Press play
- Configuration only takes a few seconds
- Use the transceiver in your device. That's it!
- Need it for another device? - Re-configure it again and again
All trademarks, registered companies & references cited are the sole property of their respective company and are used solely to assist in the identification of products.
- MSA Standard compatible
- Nokia (ex. Alcatel-Lucent) 3HE15211AA compatible
- Arista Networks QDD-400G-SR8 compatible
What customers say
We heard about FLEXOPTIX for the quality of its FLEXBOX and optics.
We were able to acquire a FLEXBOX to help out our customers. The quality of the product leaves us speechless. We are immediately going to change optics supplier to FLEXOPTIX. The quality is excellent.