1000BASE-T Copper SFP 100 m, RJ-45, Preferred Master, RX_LOS, SERDES
Our order confirmation will provide the final shipping date.
~Dec 22, 2023+100 pcs
Just go to cart and click CREATE QUOTE.
|Connector / Polish||RJ-45|
|Temperature Range||0°C - 70°C|
|Digital Diagnostic Management (DDM)||not implemented|
|Power Consumption||1.05 W|
|Special Features||Preferred Master, RX_LOS, SERDES|
|Supported Protocols||Gigabit Ethernet|
Transceiver Configuration with FLEXBOXIt's that easy to use
- Choose vendor and compatibility
- Press play
- Configuration only takes a few seconds
- Use the transceiver in your device. That's it!
- Need it for another device? - Re-configure it again and again
All trademarks, registered companies & references cited are the sole property of their respective company and are used solely to assist in the identification of products.
- MSA Standard compatible
- Arista 3rd_Party SFP-1G-T compatible
- Arista SFP-1G-T compatible
- Brocade XBR-000190 compatible
- Evertz SFPTR-RJ45-SERAV compatible
- Gigamon SFP-501A1GRJ45 compatible
- Hirschmann M-SFP-TX/RJ45 compatible
- HP Storage (H-Series) SFP-T compatible
- Infinera (ex. Transmode) TRX100025 compatible
- Juniper (ex BTI Systems) BP3AD3ES compatible
- NetOptics SFPKT-CU3 compatible
- Orckit-Corrigent SFP-T compatible
- Radware 9062186 compatible
What customers say
I had the chance to flash my first transceiver with the flexbox and also navigate through the different tools on the Windows App. I must say that I’m impressed by the flexibility and available features provided by this app and the Flexbox. I flashed a 1G LX optic to be compatible with a HP switch in production (Aruba Networks(ex. HP Network) / J4858A) and the switch immediately recognized the plug freshly configured. I can know count on my flexbox for the future transceivers I’ll need to install/replace. Also, the optic measurement is a very good feature.
I personally did not know FLEXOPTIX yet, but since I got in contact with it the first time, I do not want to miss it anymore. Very good product. I like the ability to program them to vendor specific SFPs which are recognized as they would be original ones. If the hardware behind changes I can simply change the SFPs to new vendor specific ones.
Thank you for such a great product.