1000BASE-T Copper SFP 100 m, RJ-45, Autoneg, Preferred Master, RX_LOS, SGMII, 12 Mbit/s - 1.25 Gbit/s
- 100 m
- 1.25 G
- 100M ETH
- 10M ETH
- 1G ETH
Just go to cart and click CREATE QUOTE.
|Connector / Polish||RJ-45|
|Temperature Range||0°C - 70°C|
|Bandwidth||12.5 Mbit/s - 1.25 Gbit/s|
|Digital Diagnostic Management (DDM)||not implemented|
|Power Consumption||1.06 W|
|Special Features||Autoneg, Preferred Master, RX_LOS, SGMII|
|Supported Protocols||Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet|
Transceiver Configuration with FLEXBOXIt's that easy to use
- Download and start our FLEXOPTIX App
- Connect your FLEXBOX via USB
- Insert a Universal Transceiver
- Choose vendor and compatibility
- Press play
- Configuration only takes a few seconds
- Use the transceiver in your device. That's it!
- Need it for another device? - Re-configure it again and again
All trademarks, registered companies & references cited are the sole property of their respective company and are used solely to assist in the identification of products.
- MSA Standard compatible
- MSA Standard (Default) FCLF8521P2BTL compatible
- MikroTik S-RJ01 compatible
- Nokia (ex. Alcatel-Lucent) 3FE64927AA compatible
What customers say
The new FLEXOPTIX 400GBASE-ZR modules are lit. We’ve been running a few of them in production and they just work. Awesome support from FLEXOPTIX. Keep up the good work!
I personally did not know FLEXOPTIX yet, but since I got in contact with it the first time, I do not want to miss it anymore. Very good product. I like the ability to program them to vendor specific SFPs which are recognized as they would be original ones. If the hardware behind changes I can simply change the SFPs to new vendor specific ones.
Thank you for such a great product.