40G QSFP+ to 4x SFP+ Breakout DAC Passive Copper Cable, 0.5 - 5 m
- 0.5m - 5m
- 41.24 G
- 10G ETH
Just go to cart and click CREATE QUOTE.
|Form Factor||QSFP+ to 4x SFP+|
|Interface||Direct Attached Cable|
|Temperature Range||-40°C - 85°C|
|Digital Diagnostic Management (DDM)||not implemented|
|Power Consumption||2.1 W (0.5 W + 4x 0.4 W)|
|Supported Protocols||10G Ethernet|
Transceiver Configuration with FLEXBOXIt's that easy to use
- Choose vendor and compatibility
- Press play
- Configuration only takes a few seconds
- Use the transceiver in your device. That's it!
- Need it for another device? - Re-configure it again and again
All trademarks, registered companies & references cited are the sole property of their respective company and are used solely to assist in the identification of products.
- MSA Standard compatible
- A10networks # 13091 compatible
- Alcatel-Lucent Ent. QSFP-4X10G-C3M compatible
- Arista 3rd_Party CAB-Q-S-3M compatible
- Avaya (ex. Nortel) AA1404035-E6 compatible
- Big Switch Networks CAB-Q-S-3M-TM compatible
- Brocade 40G-QSFP-4SFP-C-0301 compatible
- Chelsio OCTTAPCABLE3M compatible
- Cisco Systems QSFP-4SFP10G-CU3M compatible
- Dell (ex. Force10) CBL-QSFP-40GE-PASS-3M compatible
- Dell 470-AAXG compatible
- Extreme (ex. Enterasys) 10GB-4-C03-QSFP compatible
- Extreme 10321 compatible
- Fortinet FG-TRAN-QSFP-4XSFP compatible
- Fortinet SP-CABLE-ADAQSFP+ compatible
- Huawei QSFP-4SFP10G-CU3M compatible
- Intel X4DACBL3 compatible
- Juniper QFX-QSFP-DACBO-3M compatible
- Lenovo (ex. Blade Network) BN-QS-SP-CBL-3M compatible
- Lenovo (ex. IBM) 49Y7887 compatible
- MikroTik DAC-QSFP-40G-3M compatible
- MRV # 13098 compatible
- NetApp X66120-3 compatible
- Netgear AXLC761 compatible
- NetOptics QSFP+4SFP+3m compatible
- Nvidia (ex. Mellanox) MC2609130-003 compatible
- Nvidia (ex. Mellanox) MCC1V30A-002 compatible
- Oracle X2125A-3M-N compatible
- Palo Alto Networks # 13099 compatible
- QNAP DAC-3M compatible
- Quanta # 13100 compatible
- Radware # 13101 compatible
- Solarflare SOLR-QSFP4SFP-3M compatible
- Spirent ACC-6087A compatible
What customers say
I personally did not know FLEXOPTIX yet, but since I got in contact with it the first time, I do not want to miss it anymore. Very good product. I like the ability to program them to vendor specific SFPs which are recognized as they would be original ones. If the hardware behind changes I can simply change the SFPs to new vendor specific ones.
Thank you for such a great product.
The SFPs easily integrated with our existing network equipment, ensuring cross-vendor compatibility. The build quality is very good.
Connecting to the FLEXBOX with an Android phone took only a few seconds, and configuring the SFPs was a breeze. We really liked the ability to configure multiple SFPs at once. Shipping is incredibly fast. Support is friendly, technical and helpful.