100G QSFP28 to 4x SFP28 Breakout AOC with CDR (TX / RX) Multimode Fiber, 1 - 100 m
- 1m - 100m
- 112.2 G
- 25G ETH
Just go to cart and click CREATE QUOTE.
|Form Factor||QSFP28 to 4x SFP28|
|Interface||Active Optical Cable|
|Temperature Range||0°C - 70°C|
|Bandwidth||103.12 Gbit/s - 112.2 Gbit/s|
|Digital Diagnostic Management (DDM)||not implemented|
|Power Consumption||7.5 W (3.5 W + 4x 1 W)|
|CDR||TX and RX|
|Supported Protocols||25G Ethernet|
Transceiver Configuration with FLEXBOXIt's that easy to use
- Choose vendor and compatibility
- Press play
- Configuration only takes a few seconds
- Use the transceiver in your device. That's it!
- Need it for another device? - Re-configure it again and again
All trademarks, registered companies & references cited are the sole property of their respective company and are used solely to assist in the identification of products.
- MSA Standard compatible
- Brocade 40G-QSFP-4SFP-AOC-1001 compatible
- Cisco Systems QSFP-100G-SR4-S compatible
- Dell AOC-QSFP28-100G-100M compatible
- Edge Core ET7402-25AOC-100M compatible
- Extreme 10443 compatible
- Nvidia (ex. Mellanox) MMA1B00-C100D compatible
What customers say
FLEXBOX made my life a lot easier, adapting to multiple hardware in a breeze. I used fiber/SFP, RJ45/SFP, RJ45-10G/SFP for an esports production with different hardware brands and all of them worked instantly.
Before being a FLEXOPTER I had a lot of trouble communicating with my infrastructure and acquisitions team because of the complexity of compatibility between different brands and models
now I can operate and adapt to each on site production.