40G QSFP+ IR4 2 km, λ1271-1331 nm, LC-Duplex, Singlemode
Just go to cart and click CREATE QUOTE.
|Connector / Polish||LC-Duplex PC|
|Temperature Range||0°C - 70°C|
|Lane Count||4x (Tx/Rx)|
|Bandwith Per Lane||10.3 Gbit/s|
|Digital Diagnostic Management (DDM)||Yes, internally calibrated|
|Power Consumption||3.5 W|
|Powerbudget (dB)||4.5 dB|
|Transmit min/max per lane||-7 dBm / 2 dBm|
|Receiver min/max per lane||-11.5 dBm / 3.3 dBm (overload)|
|Wavelength TX (Typical)||1271 nm, 1291 nm, 1311 nm, 1331 nm|
|Wavelength RX (Typical)||1271 nm, 1291 nm, 1311 nm, 1331 nm|
|Extinction Ratio||3.5 dB|
|Supported Protocols||40G Ethernet, 10G Ethernet|
Transceiver Configuration with FLEXBOXIt's that easy to use
- Choose vendor and compatibility
- Press play
- Configuration only takes a few seconds
- Use the transceiver in your device. That's it!
- Need it for another device? - Re-configure it again and again
All trademarks, registered companies & references cited are the sole property of their respective company and are used solely to assist in the identification of products.
- MSA Standard compatible
- Allied Telesis AT-QSFPLR4 compatible
- Arista 3rd_Party QSFP-40G-LRL4 compatible
- Avaya (ex. Nortel) AA1404001-E6 compatible
- Bittware QSFP+ IR4 compatible
- Brocade 40G-QSFP-LR4 compatible
- Cisco Systems WSP-Q40GLR4L compatible
- Dell (ex. Force10) GP-QSFP-40GE-1LR compatible
- Dell 407-BBGN compatible
- Edge Core QSFP+ IR4 compatible
- Extreme (ex. Enterasys) 40GB-LR4-QSFP compatible
- Extreme 10320 compatible
- F5 Networks OPT-0030 compatible
- Fortinet FG-TRAN-QSFP+LR+ compatible
- HP H3C JG661A compatible
- HP H3C JL251A compatible
- Huawei QSFP-40G-LR4L compatible
- Juniper JNP-QSFP-40GE-IR4 compatible
- Lenovo (ex. Blade Network) 00D6222 compatible
- MRV QSFP-40G-IR compatible
- NetApp X65402 compatible
- NetOptics QSFP+KT-LR compatible
- Nokia (ex. Alcatel-Lucent) QSFP-40G-LR compatible
- Nvidia (ex. Mellanox) MC2210511-LR4 compatible
- Packetlight QSFP+-LR-1102 compatible
- Palo Alto Networks PAN-QSFP-40GBASE-LR4 compatible
- Solarflare QSFP+ MR4 compatible
- Spirent ACC-6077A compatible
What customers say
We are realy happy with the FLEXBOX, programming FLEXOPTIX universal transceivers works like a charm.
Just insert, detect, select and start programming, now we are able to support hundreds off vendors with just a few standard SFP modules.
Amazing smart solution!
FLEXBOX made my life a lot easier, adapting to multiple hardware in a breeze. I used fiber/SFP, RJ45/SFP, RJ45-10G/SFP for an esports production with different hardware brands and all of them worked instantly.
Before being a FLEXOPTER I had a lot of trouble communicating with my infrastructure and acquisitions team because of the complexity of compatibility between different brands and models
now I can operate and adapt to each on site production.