100G QSFP28 LR4 ext. with dual CDR 20 km, λ1296-1309 nm, LC-Duplex, Singlemode
Just go to cart and click CREATE QUOTE.
|Connector / Polish||LC-Duplex PC|
|Temperature Range||0°C - 70°C|
|Lane Count||4x (Tx/Rx)|
|Bandwith Per Lane||25.78 Gbit/s|
|Digital Diagnostic Management (DDM)||Yes, internally calibrated|
|Power Consumption||3.5 W|
|CDR||TX and RX|
|Powerbudget (dB)||8.1 dB|
|Transmit min/max per lane||-2.5 dBm / 4.5 dBm|
|Receiver min/max per lane||-10.6 dBm / 4.5 dBm (overload)|
|Wavelength TX (Typical)||1295.56 nm, 1300.05 nm, 1304.58 nm, 1309.14 nm|
|Wavelength RX (Typical)||1295.56 nm, 1300.05 nm, 1304.58 nm, 1309.14 nm|
|Extinction Ratio||4 dB|
|Supported Protocols||100G Ethernet|
Transceiver Configuration with FLEXBOXIt's that easy to use
- Choose vendor and compatibility
- Press play
- Configuration only takes a few seconds
- Use the transceiver in your device. That's it!
- Need it for another device? - Re-configure it again and again
All trademarks, registered companies & references cited are the sole property of their respective company and are used solely to assist in the identification of products.
- MSA Standard compatible
- ADVA 1061800720-01 compatible
- Arista Networks 100GBASE-LR4 compatible
- Brocade 100G-QSFP28-LR4L-10KM compatible
- Ciena 160-9401-900 compatible
- Cisco Systems QSFP-100G-LR4-S compatible
- Coriant ZXS-Q8L-4ZZZZ-00 compatible
- Dell QSFP28-100G-LR4 compatible
- Edge Core QSFP28 LR4 compatible
- Extreme 100G-LR4-QSFP10KM compatible
- Extreme 10403 compatible
- F5 Networks OPT-0039-01 compatible
- Fortinet FG-TRAN-QSFP28-LR4 compatible
- HP H3C JL275A compatible
- Huawei QSFP28 LR4 compatible
- Infinera TOM-100G-Q-LR4 compatible
- Infinera TOM-100G-Q-LR4L compatible
- Juniper JNP-QSFP-100G-LR4 compatible
- Juniper QSFP-100GBASE-LR4 compatible
- Nokia (ex. Alcatel-Lucent) 3HE10550AA compatible
- Nokia Networks 3AL82074AA compatible
- Nvidia (ex. Mellanox) MMA1L10-CR compatible
- Palo Alto Networks PAN-QSFP28-100GBASE-LR4 compatible
What customers say
A must-have for every network engineer.
Never again will you have to stock different transceiver types for different vendors for the infrastructure you are using.
The setup of the FLEXBOX is very easy and self-explanatory. The configuration of the FLEXOPTIX universal transceivers is done in seconds and without any problems. Thanks to the smartphone app and the Mobility Pack, even on the go without having to lug around large equipment.
Ten out of ten, absolutely recommended!
When you unpack it, you immediately notice: A lot of time and love was invested in this great device. In just a few minutes everything is ready to go and the first transceiver can be configured. The app responds quickly and is well laid out, and the search function makes it easy to find the right configuration. The Flexbox is ideal for us because we use switches from many different manufacturers and can thus react flexibly to changes in our infrastructure at any time. Even on site, we can make adjustments at an instant thanks to the support for mobile devices for configuration.