40G QSFP+ PIR4 1.4 km, 4x λ1310 nm, MTP/MPO-8/12 APC, Singlemode
- 4x 1310 nm
- 1.4 km
- 44.8 G
- 10G ETH
- 40G ETH
Just go to cart and click CREATE QUOTE.
|Connector / Polish||MTP/MPO-8/12 APC|
|Temperature Range||0°C - 70°C|
|Lane Count||4x (Tx/Rx)|
|Bandwidth||41.2 Gbit/s - 44.8 Gbit/s|
|Bandwith Per Lane||10.3 Gbit/s - 11.2 Gbit/s|
|Digital Diagnostic Management (DDM)||Yes, internally calibrated|
|Power Consumption||3.5 W|
|Powerbudget (dB)||7.6 dB|
|Transmit min/max per lane||-5 dBm / 0 dBm|
|Receiver min/max per lane||-12.6 dBm / 0 dBm (overload)|
|Wavelength TX (Typical)||4x 1310 nm|
|Wavelength TX (Range)||1260 - 1355 nm|
|Wavelength RX (Typical)||4x 1310 nm|
|Extinction Ratio||3.5 dB|
|Supported Protocols||40G Ethernet, 10G Ethernet, OTU3, OTU3e2|
Transceiver Configuration with FLEXBOXIt's that easy to use
- Choose vendor and compatibility
- Press play
- Configuration only takes a few seconds
- Use the transceiver in your device. That's it!
- Need it for another device? - Re-configure it again and again
All trademarks, registered companies & references cited are the sole property of their respective company and are used solely to assist in the identification of products.
- MSA Standard compatible
- A10networks # 12998 compatible
- Arista 3rd_Party QSFP-40G-PLRL4 compatible
- Avaya (ex. Nortel) AA1404001-E6 compatible
- Bittware QSFP+ PLR4 compatible
- Brocade 40G-QSFP-PLR4 compatible
- Brocade 40G-QSFP-SR4-INT compatible
- Chelsio # 12999 compatible
- Cisco Systems QSFP-40G-LR4 compatible
- Dell (ex. Force10) GP-QSFP-40GE-1LR compatible
- Dell 407-BBQV compatible
- Edge Core QSFP+ IR4 compatible
- Extreme (ex. Enterasys) # 13001 compatible
- Extreme 10320 compatible
- Fortinet FG-TRAN-QSFP28-SR4 compatible
- HP H3C JG661A compatible
- Huawei QSFP-40G-LR4L compatible
- Juniper JNP-QSFP-4X10GE-IR compatible
- Keysight (ex. Ixia) QLR4-PLUS compatible
- Lenovo (ex. Blade Network) 00D6222 compatible
- MRV # 13007 compatible
- NetOptics QSFP+KT-LR compatible
- Nvidia (ex. Mellanox) MC2210511-LR4 compatible
- Packetlight QSFP+-LR-1102 compatible
- Palo Alto Networks # 13008 compatible
- Quanta # 13009 compatible
- Radware # 13010 compatible
- Solarflare QSFP+ IR4 compatible
- Spirent ACC-6090A compatible
What customers say
We are realy happy with the FLEXBOX, programming FLEXOPTIX universal transceivers works like a charm.
Just insert, detect, select and start programming, now we are able to support hundreds off vendors with just a few standard SFP modules.
Amazing smart solution!
A must-have for every network engineer.
Never again will you have to stock different transceiver types for different vendors for the infrastructure you are using.
The setup of the FLEXBOX is very easy and self-explanatory. The configuration of the FLEXOPTIX universal transceivers is done in seconds and without any problems. Thanks to the smartphone app and the Mobility Pack, even on the go without having to lug around large equipment.
Ten out of ten, absolutely recommended!