25G SFP28 IR with dual CDR 2 km, λ1310 nm, LC-Duplex, Singlemode
- 1310 nm
- 2 km
- 25.78 G
- 10G ETH
- 25G ETH
Just go to cart and click CREATE QUOTE.
|Connector / Polish||LC-Duplex PC|
|Temperature Range||0°C - 70°C|
|Bandwidth||9.95 Gbit/s - 25.78 Gbit/s|
|Digital Diagnostic Management (DDM)||Yes, internally calibrated|
|Power Consumption||1.2 W|
|CDR||TX and RX|
|Powerbudget (dB)||3.4 dB|
|Transmit min/max per lane||-5 dBm / 3.5 dBm|
|Receiver min/max per lane||-8.4 dBm / 3 dBm (overload)|
|Wavelength TX (Typical)||1310 nm|
|Wavelength TX (Range)||1295 - 1325 nm|
|Wavelength RX (Typical)||1310 nm|
|Wavelength RX (Range)||1260 - 1565 nm|
|Transmit and Dispersion Penalty||3.2 dB|
|Extinction Ratio||3.5 dB|
|Supported Protocols||25G Ethernet, 10G Ethernet|
Transceiver Configuration with FLEXBOXIt's that easy to use
- Download and start our FLEXOPTIX App
- Connect your FLEXBOX via USB
- Insert a Universal Transceiver
- Choose vendor and compatibility
- Press play
- Configuration only takes a few seconds
- Use the transceiver in your device. That's it!
- Need it for another device? - Re-configure it again and again
All trademarks, registered companies & references cited are the sole property of their respective company and are used solely to assist in the identification of products.
- MSA Standard compatible
- Arista Networks 25GBASE-LR compatible
- Aruba Networks(ex. HP Network) JL486A compatible
- Cisco Systems SFP-10/25G-LR-S compatible
- Cisco Systems SFP-25G-LR-S compatible
- Dell 407-BBWK compatible
- Juniper JNP-SFP-25G-LR compatible
- Matrox SFP28 LR compatible
- Nokia Networks AOSC 474901A.101 compatible
- Nvidia (ex. Mellanox) MMA2L20-AR compatible
What customers say
The new FLEXOPTIX 400GBASE-ZR modules are lit. We’ve been running a few of them in production and they just work. Awesome support from FLEXOPTIX. Keep up the good work!
We are realy happy with the FLEXBOX, programming FLEXOPTIX universal transceivers works like a charm.
Just insert, detect, select and start programming, now we are able to support hundreds off vendors with just a few standard SFP modules.
Amazing smart solution!
A must-have for every network engineer.
Never again will you have to stock different transceiver types for different vendors for the infrastructure you are using.
The setup of the FLEXBOX is very easy and self-explanatory. The configuration of the FLEXOPTIX universal transceivers is done in seconds and without any problems. Thanks to the smartphone app and the Mobility Pack, even on the go without having to lug around large equipment.
Ten out of ten, absolutely recommended!