16G Fibre Channel SFP+ with dual CDR 10 km, λ1310 nm, LC-Duplex, Singlemode
- 1310 nm
- 10 km
- 14.03 G
- 16G FC
- 4G FC
- 8G FC
Just go to cart and click CREATE QUOTE.
|Connector / Polish||LC-Duplex PC|
|Type||16G FC LW|
|Temperature Range||0°C - 70°C|
|Bandwidth||4.25 Gbit/s - 14.03 Gbit/s|
|Digital Diagnostic Management (DDM)||Yes, internally calibrated|
|Power Consumption||1.8 W|
|CDR||TX and RX|
|Powerbudget (dB)||7 dB|
|Transmit min/max per lane||-5 dBm / 2 dBm|
|Receiver min/max per lane||-12 dBm / 2 dBm (overload)|
|Wavelength TX (Typical)||1310 nm|
|Wavelength TX (Range)||1295 - 1325 nm|
|Wavelength RX (Typical)||1310 nm|
|Wavelength RX (Range)||1260 - 1370 nm|
|Transmit and Dispersion Penalty||4.4 dB|
|Extinction Ratio||0 dB|
|Supported Protocols||16G Fibre Channel, 4G Fibre Channel, 8G Fibre Channel|
Transceiver Configuration with FLEXBOXIt's that easy to use
- Choose vendor and compatibility
- Press play
- Configuration only takes a few seconds
- Use the transceiver in your device. That's it!
- Need it for another device? - Re-configure it again and again
All trademarks, registered companies & references cited are the sole property of their respective company and are used solely to assist in the identification of products.
- MSA Standard compatible
- MSA Standard (16G) compatible
- Brocade XBR-000198 compatible
- Cisco Systems DS-SFP-FC16G-LW compatible
- Coriant ZXS-SP16GFSL-00 compatible
- Fujitsu ETPHHL-L compatible
- HP Storage (B-Series) QK725A compatible
- IBM Storage 98Y2178 compatible
- Infinera (ex. Transmode) TRX100141 compatible
- NetApp X6601A-R6 compatible
- QLogic SFP16-LR-SP compatible
What customers say
We use FLEXOPTIX modules for years with different networking hardware. Amazing and very stable products without any issues. Preparing a big network project with several switch vendors it was time to do the next step and order a FLEXBOX. Now we can be much more flexible that before and the provided tools are fast, stable, easy to use and as stable as all other FLEXOPTIX producs. All in all - highest recommendation!
FLEXBOX made my life a lot easier, adapting to multiple hardware in a breeze. I used fiber/SFP, RJ45/SFP, RJ45-10G/SFP for an esports production with different hardware brands and all of them worked instantly.
Before being a FLEXOPTER I had a lot of trouble communicating with my infrastructure and acquisitions team because of the complexity of compatibility between different brands and models
now I can operate and adapt to each on site production.