Intelligent operation automatically enables scan and tune to same λ on both ends. Simplifies deployment, removes the need for a tuning box and reduced field technician support. Reduces needto carry inventory for multiple wavelength part codes.
- When T‐SFP+ modules are inserted into the corresponding electrical ports,
(1) central office and
(2) remote site, both modules automatically start the automatic tuning process
- The process ensures that the T‐SFP+ modules tune to the channel determined by the DWDM filter (Mux/Demux) to which both modules are connected
- After completion of the automatic tuning process, both modules fix their wavelengths and move into normal operation
- The modules shall appear as regular tunable products to the host system once Auto‐Tune is
- “Auto‐tune” can be use without special host software on either the BBU or RRU sides of the