1.Information on Collection of Personal Data and Contact Details of the Controller
1.1Responsible for data processing on this website within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is:
Phone: 06151 62904-0
telefax: 06151 62904-99
The complete imprint is available at https://www.flexoptix.net/en/legal/imprint/
1.2We have appointed a data protection officer (DPO) for our company:
Marc Oliver Giel
Lagerstraße 11 A
1.3We use SSL or TLS encryption in our app to ensure the secure transmission of any data.
2.Data Collection when Downloading our App
When downloading our app, only data necessary for this process is transmitted to the App Store, such as user name, e-mail address or customer-ID, the exact timestamp of your download, payment information and the individual device identification number. We are neither responsible for this particular data collection, nor do we have any influence on it. We process this provided data as far as it is necessary for downloading the app to your device and in our legitimate interest according to sect. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. We do not archive this data. For more information, please contact the provider of the respective App Store.
3.Data Collection when Using our App
When using our app, we only collect data necessary to ensure smooth operation of our application or provide user support. The collected data consists of the following items:
- Date and time at the time of the access
- Amount of data in bytes
- Application used
- Operating system used
- IP address used (generally anonymized)
- FLEXBOX serial number
- Transceiver serial numbers
- Customer / Company name
- Written and read transceiver configurations
Collection and storage shall take place according to sect. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR based on our legitimate interest in improving stability and function of our app. However, we reserve the right to subsequently review the log files if any specific indications suggest illegal use. Non-anonymized server log files (error log) will be deleted automatically after 14 days.
Our app is hosted by a service provider supplying infrastructure and platform services, computing capacity, storage capacity and database, security and technical maintenance services to us. We have concluded a data processing agreement (DPA) with them. Data processing shall take place for the purpose of ensuring readiness for operation of our website in which we have a legitimate interest, sect. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
We do not use any cookies in our app.
To execute our e-mail communication we have commissioned a service provider which supplies infrastructure, platform, security and technical maintenance services to us.
We have concluded a data processing agreement (DPA) with them. Data processing shall take place for the purpose of ensuring readiness for operation of our email communication in which we have a legitimate interest, sect. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
If you submit a support request, personal data will be collected. Your name and email address must be entered to enable us to address and advise you individually. This data will only be stored and used for the purpose of your support request or execution of the support contract concluded with you and the required technical administration. This contract is concluded when you submit a support request. We cannot process your support request without this mandatory information. Any further information is voluntary.
The legal basis for processing of the data is sect. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR. Your data will be stored for as long as we have a support contract with you. In case of termination of the support contract, your data will be erased if this is not prevented by any statutory archiving obligations.
Feedback in Terms of our FLEXBOX Feedback Campaign
If you provide feedback after receiving and testing your FLEXBOX according to our FLEXBOX Feedback Campaign terms, this feedback, your and your company’s name may be published on our website https://www.flexoptix.net/en/testimonials/. You have agreed to this beforehand by participating in our FLEXBOX Feedback Campaign. The legal basis for processing of the data is sect. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR.
6.Data Processing when Using the App
By purchasing a FLEXBOX a company specific FLEXBOX customer account is created automatically. Only the company name is gathered and processed for legitimization purposes. Without this required information access to our app cannot be granted. Any further information, e.g. user name or e-mail address is voluntary. Data processing will take place to perform the contract with you in accordance with sect. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR. Your data will remain stored for as long as the contract for the FLEXBOX customer account with us exists. Erasure of the FLEXBOX customer account is possible at any time. The legal basis for your voluntary information is sect. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR.
As an affected person, you have the following rights:
- Confirmation of data processing: You have the right to demand our confirmation of whether we process any personal data concerning you. The prerequisites for this can be found in sect. 15 GDPR.
- Information: You have the right to demand information on your personal data processed by us. The prerequisites for this can be found in sect. 15 GDPR.
- Rectification: You have the right to demand rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you without undue delay at any time. The prerequisites for this can be found in sect. 16 GDPR.
- Erasure: You have the right to demand erasure of personal data concerning you without undue delay at any time. The prerequisites for this can be found in sect. 17 GDPR.
- Restriction of processing: You have the right to demand restriction of processing of your personal data. The prerequisites for this can be found in sect. 18 GDPR.
- Data portability: You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format. You further have the right to have these data transmitted to another controller by us. The prerequisites for this can be found in sect. 20 GDPR.
- Withdrawal of consent: You have the right to withdraw your given consent at any time if processing is based on sect. 6 (1) lit. a or sect. 9 (2) lit. a GDPR. Data processing until your withdrawal remains legal. The revocation shall only apply for the future. The prerequisites for this can be found in sect. 7 (3) GDPR.
- Complaint: You have the right, notwithstanding any other legal remedy under administrative law or in court, to complain to a supervisory authority if you believe that processing of the personal data concerning you violates the GDPR. The prerequisites for this can be found in sect. 77 GDPR.
7.2RIGHT TO OBJECT
YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT TO PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA CONCERNING YOU FOR REASONS RESULTING FROM YOUR SPECIFIC SITUATION THAT WE PROCESS DUE TO OUR OVERRULING LEGITIMATE INTEREST AT ANY TIME (SECT. 6 (1) LIT. E OR F GDPR), EFFECTIVE FOR THE FUTURE. FOR THE PREREQUISITES, SEE SECT. 21 GDPR.
8.Storage Period of Personal Data and Erasure
If no deviating storage period is stated otherwise, we will store the data for as long as this is required for their purpose and statutory archiving obligations apply. According to the legal specifications, storage shall continue for 6 years (§ 257 para. 1 German Commercial Code - trade logs, inventory, opening balance sheets, annual statements, commercial letters, booking evidence, etc.) and for 10 years ( § 147 para. 1 AO - accounts, records, management reports, booking evidence, commercial and business letters, documents relevant for taxation, etc.).
After the end of the archiving period, the corresponding data will be routinely deleted if they are no longer required for performing the contract or preparing the contract and/or we do not have any legitimate interest in further storage anymore.