CFP2 to QSFP28 adapter converter module, Multimode, Singlemode
- 112 G
- 100G ETH
Our order confirmation will provide the final shipping date.
~Oct 20, 2023+4 pcs
Just go to cart and click CREATE QUOTE.
|Temperature Range||0°C - 70°C|
|Digital Diagnostic Management (DDM)||depends on transceiver|
|CDR||TX and RX|
|Supported Protocols||100G Ethernet, OTU4|
|Power Consumption||1.8 W|
Transceiver Configuration with FLEXBOXIt's that easy to use
- Choose vendor and compatibility
- Press play
- Configuration only takes a few seconds
- Use the transceiver in your device. That's it!
- Need it for another device? - Re-configure it again and again
All trademarks, registered companies & references cited are the sole property of their respective company and are used solely to assist in the identification of products.
- MSA Standard (LR4) compatible
- MSA Standard (SR10) compatible
- MSA Standard (SR4) compatible
- MSA Standard (ZR4) compatible
- Brocade 100G-CFP2-LR4-10KM compatible
- HP H3C JH289A compatible
- Huawei OSN010N09 compatible
- Juniper CFP2-100GBASE-LR4 compatible
- Nokia (ex. Alcatel-Lucent) 3HE08217AA compatible
- Nokia (ex. Alcatel-Lucent) 3HE08312AA compatible
- Nokia (ex. Alcatel-Lucent) 3HE09255AA compatible
- Ribbon (ex. ECI) OTR100P2_LR4 compatible
- Ribbon (ex. ECI) OTR100P2_SR10 compatible
What customers say
The flexbox has been an amazing tool for our Equinix AM5 deployments, we have used many brands previously however the flexbox was superior right from the start, especially when working in the datacenter and not needing to hold my laptop in my hand but my phone, which is just amazing for rapid deployments.
Looking forward to keep using the flexbox in the future! :)
A must-have for every network engineer.
Never again will you have to stock different transceiver types for different vendors for the infrastructure you are using.
The setup of the FLEXBOX is very easy and self-explanatory. The configuration of the FLEXOPTIX universal transceivers is done in seconds and without any problems. Thanks to the smartphone app and the Mobility Pack, even on the go without having to lug around large equipment.
Ten out of ten, absolutely recommended!
We use FLEXOPTIX modules for years with different networking hardware. Amazing and very stable products without any issues. Preparing a big network project with several switch vendors it was time to do the next step and order a FLEXBOX. Now we can be much more flexible that before and the provided tools are fast, stable, easy to use and as stable as all other FLEXOPTIX producs. All in all - highest recommendation!